Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks

• Zaneta Zaneta
    03.12.15

I love Huggies . I used them to freshen up from time to time . They are really soft and gentle on the skin.

• I love Huggins but not the natural care. I like the one and done!

• tiffanylynnxx By  tiffanylynnxx
    07.31.17

Huggies Wipes

Purchased 16 Packages of Huggies Wipes And They Seemed To Dry Out Fast. Before I Ever Opened The Packages.

• cchristopher By  cchristopher
    01.31.17

Not soft

I was not a huge fan of buggies wipes and neither is my husband. We feel as if they are too thick and rough like. They do clean the messes well however we just feel like they seem kind of rough

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    09.28.16

Awesome & Reliabe

I Love these wipes. These are our go-to when we need to restock in bulk. They are strong and thick and they have no problem at all cleaning up a blowout mess really well. They're not heavily scented and they're no sudsy, so they're never irritated our daughter's sensitive skin or baby bits at all, and they're still soft enough to be soothing and comfortable. All around just awesome, reliable, affordable wipes.

• mrimmer16 By  mrimmer16
    09.03.16

I love using huggies, I love their rewards program they have as well, where you can get ome nice stuff from the purchases , and if you let the points add up you can get quite a few things.

• emma1221 By  emma1221
    08.19.16

Depends on what size

These diapers are still my first choice for sizes NB-3. Sizes 4-6, on the other hand, leak way too easily.

• evilynice By  evilynice
    08.17.16

Love these wipes and the way they are made with their triple layer. Also I love how they are good for cleaning my son's hands and face and they don't leave him feeling sticky like other wipes do.

• hollyjo20 By  hollyjo20
    07.11.16

Love these!

I love Huggies wipes and keep them handy at all times. These are gentle enough for babies but tough enough to clean up kids, messes, spills, ect. They are a must have in my house!

• Anjela By  Anjela
    07.09.16

I love huggies natural care Wipes!Gets the job done!Never had issues with my children breaking out in a rash from these Wipes.

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    05.09.16

Huggies wipes are very thick and will clean up ANY mess. They always have very good coupons. I work in a daycare and they are very popular and the ones that I prefer. I also like the container the best.

• JustJensReviews By  JustJensReviews
    04.13.16

Huggies are my favorite diapers. I like the way they fit my daughter. I love the absorbancy. I have tried a few other kinds and always come back to the Huggies. I just wish they made the little movers with the blue line too.