Hormel Compleats Kids Meals Hormel Compleats Kids Macaroni Beef | SheSpeaks

• fa786110 fa786110
    04.27.11

My daughter liked eating this, she wasn't fond of completing the whole meal but she took few spoonfuls of it. It doesn't have a great flavor and taste which kids would eat willingly.

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Doesn't taste like real food

My daughter did not like this so I tried it. It doesn't taste like real food at all.

• Clgarren2036 By  Clgarren2036
    08.27.17

Questionable

Macaroni and beef is a strange combination for kids to start with. Secondly, I understand it's a quick instant meal on a busy day but the quality is not good. There are no nutrients in this. Possibly these prepackaged meals should come with a vegetable at least.

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Teens Favorite

This is a very convenient meal to prepare. My stepdaughters make this themselves after school; a great snack food.

• ivyvine77 By  ivyvine77
    07.31.15

My oldest daughter will eat it. She normally doesn't finish it but she will eat it for lunch if we have it.

• irismom By  irismom     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.02.15

Although this product is convenient-easy to store and somewhat portable, it is not one we cared for. The taste was rather bland. The noodles were kind of mushy. Compared to other children's pasta products it is about equal, but not one I would go out of my way to seek. My youngest child was not fond of this.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

These are no good. I would never buy instant meals like this for little kids. So unhealthy.

• Discord By  Discord
    12.17.14

pretty good,,, I keep a few on hand for my grandkids

• tina_kelly2011 By  tina_kelly2011
    12.09.14

My Daughter Loves theses thangs. There a good after school snack.

• alexahurley By  alexahurley
    12.04.14

We love having these on hand, makes for easy meals when our nephew is over he loves them!!

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.08.14

An easy meal to make for children!