Honest Diapers | SheSpeaks

• mrsshaunana By  mrsshaunana
    12.03.18

To be "Honest", they aren't great

The diapers feel plastic-like and cheap, but most importantly they are not super absorbent and often leak. I originally went with them due to the cute design and the celebrity endorsements, but they did not live up to the hype. I also felt they were overpriced compared to other diapers that performed better.

• Ashleigh3 By  Ashleigh3
    12.02.18

Love these!

I love these diapers! They have excellent absorbency and the patterns are adorable! I like knowing that my son is wearing a diaper that?s not full of harmful chemicals. These are a little more expensive than other diapers, but not bad and I feel like the quality is worth it!

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

we love them they do not leak love them alotttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Aldo218 By  Aldo218
    09.10.18

Honestly Overpriced

I really wanted to like these diapers more than what I did. They have cute designs and a positive image. The samples I received for my newborn were ok. The box I purchased for my toddler were too snug. I wrote the company explaining that, and saying that my daughter fit well within their guidelines only to be repeatedly given a generic response about them fitting different body types differently, more or less. However my daughter is on the low side of the weight they list on the box and thin, so she should have fit comfortably. They would offer no refund as I purchased them at Target and not through their website. They did offer me a $10 coupon. I think the weights need to be more accurate. And if they would give a refund, it shouldn't matter where it was purchased as long as you could prove purchase. So snug fit and bad customer service, not good value for the price.