Makes: 12 Servings
An easy and yummy fudge for any time of year, and a great one to give as a gift!!
Semisweet or Milk Chocolate Chips
14 oz can condensed milk
1. Place the chocolate chips in a 2 qt bowl and microwave for 1 minute, then stir them with a wooden spoon. If no completely melted, microwave for 30 more seconds, then stir until smooth.
2. Stir in the condensed milk, salt and vanilla extract.
3. Line a 9" square pan with parchment paper, extending about 2" on each side (for easy removal).
4. Spread the mixture evenly in pan.
5. Chill the candy until firm, about 30 minutes in freezer or 1 hour in refrigerator.
6. Lift the paper from the pan and place on flat surface. Cut fudge into pieces and enjoy!!!
via image credit: flickr/eldriva