Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mousse | SheSpeaks

• This is the only mousse I use ever, my kids know me by this smell. I've been using this for 15 years.

• Ericsgirl14 By  Ericsgirl14
    06.15.17

Love it

My favorite mouse!! It makes my hair look so awesome when I scrunch it!! It smells amazing!!

• victorialynne1994 By  victorialynne1994
    06.30.15

I was not really impressed with this product. I left like it did nothing to hold my hair curly or even attempt at volume. I was sadly disappointed by herbal essences because I usually love their products.

• selinakylexo By  selinakylexo
    06.29.15

I used to use Rave Mousse but sadly that was discontinued a while back, since then I've been trying to find a mousse that can work as well but nothing seemed to be as good as that one. Then, I decided to try this one out and while it isn't exactly as good as the Rave one was, it does a good job. This mousse helps give my natural curl a bit more shape while also holding the style. If you put too much in it might make your hair a bit crunchy but that can easily be scrunched out. This mousse also doesn't cause white flakes so give it a try.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.24.15

• estoeklen By  estoeklen
    05.22.15

Great product. It helps calm my frizz and smells great!

• mosterhaus By  mosterhaus
    10.07.14

I really like to use this product when I want my hair to be wavy/curly. I feel that it does a great job of defining my curls/waves. I don't use this product on a regular basis, but about once a week or once every couple of weeks. Even though it does a great job of defining my curls, I do not like how "crunchy" my hair feels after using this product. I wish that my hair was a little softer after using this product, but overall it does what it needs to do and I would recommend trying this product.

• RiriLehMao By  RiriLehMao
    10.06.14

I use this product everyday and I have been for quite a few years now... I generally use the higher numbers in terms of strength due to my hair just being a complete pain in the butt ALL THE TIME -.- (It's thick and curly..) and honestly I used to hate my hair so much to the point where I wanted to get it permanently straightened, but after I started using this, I didn't want to get rid of my curls anymore. They are really pretty now and not to mention i'm always told that my hair smells great! It works and doesn't leave your hair with that gross hard feeling like some other products do. If you scratch it also doesn't become flaky and I think as long as you pick an appropriate strength it is good for all hair types and styles~ It lasts me throughout the day and I would definitively recommend it~

• BabyBrwneyez By  BabyBrwneyez
    11.20.13

This works pretty good and hold my hair in place. The formula has changed over the years. Im not sure I will continue to use to the formula continues to change.

• grettle07 By  grettle07
    11.14.13

i looooove this stuff! i pair it up with the matching gel for my wavy hair and it smells wonderful!

• GrOkRo By  GrOkRo
    11.14.13

I have tried many products out on the market but I keep coming back to this mouse. The only problem i have had is that my local store is always running out. I use one canister every two weeks. It smell awesome and keeps my hair looking great all day! It is a little crunchier than it use to be but this product is still ten times better than anything else I have used.