H2O Steam Cleaner Mop | SheSpeaks

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

It leaves a lot of water on the floor after cleaning. The cleaning pad gets wet very quickly. I had a hard time getting the pads to stay on it while I was using it. It seemed like it was more of a hassle than anything else.

• nkerruttyard By  nkerruttyard
    07.11.13

Cleans well

• kristina20022002 By  kristina20022002
    01.23.10

I love the h2o mop I bought mine from ebay a while back and i've compared it to the shark and the shark doesn't even compare the pad falls off. I love that I can wash and reuse pads on my h2o mop and that I don't have to use chemicals.

• Chele13 By  Chele13
    01.19.10

I absolutely love this product. Received it as a gift from my M I L and i can't stop usingit. It is so easy to use and cleans so well. I clean often, i like a clean house, who doesn't right. Well after using this on my floors, lineolum, hardwood etc, it made everythign shine and not just for ten minutes after i used it, for days, it all looks so clean and i love that i am not using any chemicals.....