Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I keep these in my fridge at all times. They're wonderful!

• Jackieray By  Jackieray
    09.16.17

quick & very easy!!!

keep my freezer stuff with these, make a great side. The rice is amazing just steam in the mic. so easy & tasty. add to them for a casserole - skillet meal etc. I love them!!! quick & very easy!!!

• dreamer3502 By  dreamer3502
    07.11.16

Fast dinner

These are great for a quick easy dinner, however, if get the ones with sauce, there is not enough sauce for the veggies.

• Mandy0242 By  Mandy0242
    06.22.16

Such a great idea, I use them all the time!

I love the Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers! I use them most often for our 1, 2 and 9 year olds lunch. They're so easy, you just put them into the microwave for 5 minutes and have delicious veggies ready to go. I like using these better than canned veggies because they're more fresh and have less sodium and preservatives. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quick delicious veggie!

• angeladod2 By  angeladod2
    12.26.15

I absolutely love steamers! Who has time these days to cook fresh veggies? These are perfect or my hectic schedule.

• oceangirl1 By  oceangirl1
    08.29.15

Have these on hand all the time ! Use them as a side dish , in pasta dishes, stir fries , casseroles . Kids live them.

• Pegasus72 By  Pegasus72
    08.24.15

Quick for the those busy school nights when everyone needs to eat and then get back out for a game. You can make a whole meal with vegetables in minutes by using our microwave. The vegetables come out perfect everytime.

• madalyn By  madalyn
    08.23.15

Green Giant steamer vegetables are delicious I love the corn just think when winter comes you can fix their products and it tastes like garden fresh vegetables give it a try you will like it

• Melisa01 By  Melisa01
    08.19.15

• ethel55 By  ethel55
    08.15.15

I enjoy many varieties of these Steamers. It's a great and easy way to get more veggies on the table quickly!

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    08.13.15

I love the Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers! I have used them straight out of the package, but have also added them to stir fry, or have used them sauteed in the skillet with mushrooms and onions. It is nice to have a variety of vegetables to work with without having to buy everything separately. We love the variety of flavors and the consistency of the brand!