Graco BeBe Sounds Prenatal Heart Listener | SheSpeaks

• circularsmiles By  circularsmiles
    05.21.12

Their is a reason that fetus' show increased movement during ultrasounds and heartrate monitoring. They hate it! It has never been proven to safe to do either of these super frequently,so don't! Nothing that is not medical grade (thus usually expensive) is going to be accurate in this category.

• Lunasmommy By  Lunasmommy
    09.15.11

We tried this and could never find the babys heartbeat, at seven months pregnant, I got frustrated and threw it away.

• trina1975 By  trina1975
    01.09.11

Tried it with both of my babies. Couldn't hear a thing.

• bpannell By  bpannell
    11.12.09

I absolutely HATED this thing! I used it for two pregnancies and never heard a thing...and I knew where to put it as I was in nursing school and had three babies in three years and knew where to place it in my belly. I just ended up using my stethoscope. What a waste of money!!!

• reyfunk11 By  reyfunk11
    09.09.09

I could never even find MY OWN heart beat, let alone my baby's in either of my pregnancies. Thankfully this was given to me and I didn't waste the money!

• lorenas16 By  lorenas16
    08.30.09

Aww.. I am 13 weeks pregnant and would love to try this product.

• bbwright07 By  bbwright07
    08.19.09

I bought one of these to try out and I didn't like it. It never worked for us. I agree with the OP that you NEED to know what you are looking for. I would put my money toward something else for the baby that he/she can actually use and leave this product on the shelf!

• 07clement By  07clement
    08.14.09

With both of my baby's I tried these. Both girls were active and I could never get a heart beat, I had trouble finding there heart beats due to the fuzziness of the doppler ( I am an EMT that has no trouble working a sonogram machine in the back of an ambulance by the way).

• kinleysmommy By  kinleysmommy
    07.26.09

I had one of these when I was pregnant and it was a complete waste of money. I never heard my baby. It would be a great idea if it worked but since it doesn't seem like they ever do it just scares you that something could be wrong. When you are pregnant you do not need that added stress.

• cmcannizzaro By  cmcannizzaro
    07.04.09

One of my friends gave this to me when I was pregnant. My baby was extremely active while I was pregnant. I had to turn the volume up all the way to hear her heart beat, and once the volume was up everything was fuzzy! I would never recommend this to anyone. It's a waste of money. Just wait until your ultrasound :)