Glade Scented Oil Candles | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    08.08.13

I had one of these, and I enjoyed it VERY much. However - a word to those with children and pets: Not only were all the children who visited my home absolutely entranced and enticed to try and touch the flame, but it dazzled my cat as well! For whatever reason, I would frequently find that someone was playing with the candle by seeing how far they could coat the wax to the edges. And as for my cat... he never found much interest in a regular candle, but more often than not he would stare at this one and get so close that he singed his little whiskers more than once! I love it, but if you have curious children or curious pets in your home, maybe not for you. (I ended up giving mine to a friend whose children are older, and she loved it as well.)

• kitkatspeaks kitkatspeaks
    07.06.13

The wax burned away quickly. The scent disappeared almost instantly, and to be able to smell it you had to put your name right in front of the wax. I did not really like this product.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Don't waste your monies

I'd give half a star if possible - PERFECT - if you've a tiny itty bitty room to use it in THAT you're not afraid will catch fire - it's an adorable container with magnetized refill candles ... cute concept - so NOT worth the monies

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

They come in lots of great scents...just wish they lasted longer. I buy them every once in a while or if I have coupons.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

These are ok. Not as good as they seem. I like regular candles instead

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Make sure these are out of reach of cats of you'll have one angry cat dripping wax over your furniture like I did...

• chaoticinquisitivemind By  chaoticinquisitivemind
    01.04.14

I actually have one of these candles burning now, I purchased one of these candle holders years ago and I now have two. I love that it is easily reused, there is no difficult mess to clean up before you replace the candle. It comes in quite a few delightful scents however like some of the other reviews mention, they could be a bit stronger!

• JennyJax By  JennyJax
    01.04.14

I enjoed the scent, and the fact that it burned clean, but I just never got around to buying more.

• woodjessicam By  woodjessicam
    01.03.14

The fragrance is good but its to pricey for the small burn time you get out of each one.

• mommab By  mommab
    11.25.13

I think the scent could be a little more noticeable. Also they burn out way to quickly! I love the holder and candles I just wish they would last longer.

• thrineray By  thrineray
    11.04.13

These never seemed to work the way I anticipate..Like another viewer noted, the smell isnt overwhelming and I find for the price? They burn out WAY too fast

• apatterman By  apatterman
    10.30.13

These have a great scent, but they are not overwhelming (they're a little under whelming if you ask me). The candle burned really quickly and since the wick is between two metal posts it can be hard to relight the candle. The candle is attached by a magnet, great idea, but it gets hard to remove and replace the candle after you've burned the wax. Since the wick is higher up on this magnet and between two posts it is also hard to burn the entire candle. Overall, there are easier candles to use that last longer and have a stronger scent.