Glad Cling Wrap Review | SheSpeaks

• SarahChristine By  SarahChristine
    12.10.15

GREAT invention. I will not use saran wrap anymore as this product is so wonderful. It sticks to my bowls, plates etc and I can pull off and put back on easily. I bought a huge pack at costco!

• vickiedien By  vickiedien
    09.09.15

There is nothing like Glad wrap. I can buy store brand aluminum foil all day long but Glad wrap is my go-to for plastic wrap.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

I like this but I find its not as sticky to my containers. But I still love using to wrap food.

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    11.06.14

My kids and I use this for everything - especially covering leftovers. We've even used it to keep an ice pack on my sons arm.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

Works better than other seran wrap brands. Doesn't stick to itself as bad as other brands.

• Rablechner By  Rablechner
    05.27.14

I love it!!! It sticks to everything without sticking to itself!!!! The best cling wrap especially the press and seal one!!

• sssmith73 By  sssmith73
    05.27.14

Sticks to basically any surface in my kitchen holds tight

• nittnyy By  nittnyy
    05.27.14

I like Glad wrap but can not use it on hot stuff. It always melts and leaves a mess.

• BonnieMiller By  BonnieMiller
    05.20.14

very good use it all the time....

• CynthiaRodriguez45 By  CynthiaRodriguez45
    07.16.13

This product is great for preparing snacks for the kid's lunch! They work well over glassware and other pans.

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.16.13

Sucha great product for everything. Holds up well and doesn't tear

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This is the best brand of cling wrap in my opinion. Even if you mess up the first time you are trying to wrap something, you can un-stick it and then stick it back together again. A lot of the "off" brands of cling wrap will barely wrap the first time, let alone a second time if you mess up! I buy this even though it's a bit more expensive because I don't have to use as much of it to do the job!

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.05.12

This is the only brand of plastic wrap I will buy. Everything else just doesn't work the same.

• macmama By  macmama
    09.09.11

This is the only wrap I use! I like the price, thickness (it won't melt in a microwave), and strength to cling (no leak or mess).

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75