Glad  Cling Wrap

Glad Cling Wrap

4.5
              Rated #43 in Kitchen & Cooking
26 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

GREAT invention. I will not use saran wrap anymore as this product is so wonderful. It sticks to my bowls, plates etc and I can pull off and put back on easily. I bought a huge pack at costco!

There is nothing like Glad wrap. I can buy store brand aluminum foil all day long but Glad wrap is my go-to for plastic wrap.

I like this but I find its not as sticky to my containers. But I still love using to wrap food.

My kids and I use this for everything - especially covering leftovers. We've even used it to keep an ice pack on my sons arm.

Works better than other seran wrap brands. Doesn't stick to itself as bad as other brands.

I love it!!! It sticks to everything without sticking to itself!!!! The best cling wrap especially the press and seal one!!

Sticks to basically any surface in my kitchen holds tight

I like Glad wrap but can not use it on hot stuff. It always melts and leaves a mess.

very good use it all the time....

This product is great for preparing snacks for the kid's lunch! They work well over glassware and other pans.

Sucha great product for everything. Holds up well and doesn't tear

This is the best brand of cling wrap in my opinion. Even if you mess up the first time you are trying to wrap something, you can un-stick it and then stick it back together again. A lot of the "off" brands of cling wrap will barely wrap the first time, let alone a second time if you mess up! I buy this even though it's a bit more expensive because I don't have to use as much of it to do the job!

This is the only brand of plastic wrap I will buy. Everything else just doesn't work the same.

This is the only wrap I use! I like the price, thickness (it won't melt in a microwave), and strength to cling (no leak or mess).

wouldn't be without it