Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• Blairc83 By  Blairc83
    09.29.18

Great razor

Leaves skin silky smooth. Nice close shave. Moisturizes skin

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    09.28.18

Smooth to the touch

I love these razors, they are easy to use and leave my skin very smooth. I wish they were on sale more often

• AppleValley1 By  AppleValley1
    09.27.18

Venus razors are awesome

Venus razors are the best for a close shave, good grip, and leaving your skin nice and smooth.

• Protonix5682 By  Protonix5682
    09.27.18

Close shave

I love this product! Whenever I use this product I have a smooth close shave every time!

• Fcherish By  Fcherish
    09.09.18

No more razor bumps

This can be used on any part of your body, no cuts and no bumps. Great for gently removing hair from your body.

• Joriedanelle22 By  Joriedanelle22
    08.29.18

I love the spa razors by venus because they leave my legs so soft after shaving, and they also keep my legs from ever being dry or getting razor burn after a shave.

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    08.17.18

Not Up To Par

This razor does ok but in all honesty, I'm pretty disappointed. It likes to knick my skin and it doesn't get a good, close shave like I expect it to. I find myself having to go over the same spots several times to get all the hair. I won't be buying these again.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    07.30.18

Great for skin

I love Venus shavers and the shaver works well and smells amazing I like how it hydrates and conditions the skin for a nice clean smooth shave.

• Namminga By  Namminga
    02.19.18

No pain shaving

This razor worked very well. I?ve used them the past few times I?ve bought razors. They give me a nice, close shave without giving me knicks or cuts. I think they also glide a bit better than most razors, so it doesn?t take me as long to shave.

• 4vonnie By  4vonnie
    01.13.18

silky

I like the Gillett products. My favorite is the original or the Embrace. I find the product with the lotions slip .( I am always in a rush and rarely take my time ) Overall, this product does a great job and leaves your skin soft