Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• Namminga By  Namminga
    02.19.18

No pain shaving

This razor worked very well. I?ve used them the past few times I?ve bought razors. They give me a nice, close shave without giving me knicks or cuts. I think they also glide a bit better than most razors, so it doesn?t take me as long to shave.

• 4vonnie By  4vonnie
    01.13.18

silky

I like the Gillett products. My favorite is the original or the Embrace. I find the product with the lotions slip .( I am always in a rush and rarely take my time ) Overall, this product does a great job and leaves your skin soft

• Mmartin3293 By  Mmartin3293
    10.30.17

Great razor!

I have been using Gillette for years- and I love it! Works great and I don't nick myself near as often with this product- very easy to use and inexpensive- I would highly recommend this product!

• Mindi66 By  Mindi66
    10.28.17

Great for Legs

Love this razor- but only for my legs- Maybe they could redesign for use under the arms? Still a good razor though and I am a fan of the brand!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Venus Razor

Venus Breeze razors give you a silky smooth shave while leaving your skin moist and soft. Love all Venus products.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010

I'm your Venus

I love these razors. they do not cut you and they give you a very close shave :)

• boo_boo_kitty By  boo_boo_kitty

To Wide!

I didn't really care for this razor. It is to wide to shave under my arms so it didn't really get all the hair. I do like the color of it but it doesn't work for me. It also gave me razor burns because of the width, I had to push harder to try and remove the hair. It might work better on my legs but I haven't tried that yet.

• jjennr928 By  jjennr928

Best Razors EVER

The Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor is AWESOME!!! The way my legs feel so soft and smooth, no other razor can do that. It had a nice moisturizing feel. I would recommend.

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    10.10.17

Still in love with the intuition!

I liked this razor, I felt it melted faster than it shoulve for the price. I had to be careful at first because it felt slippery. I just really fell in love with the intuition razor.

• kateteodoro By  kateteodoro
    10.04.17

great razor. close shape and easy to use. the razor lasts a long time and works really well.