Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• wittes02 By  wittes02

skin so soft

Love how well this razor shaves. Leaves skin smooth and soft without drying out my skin.

• jagerwench By  jagerwench

Great razor

These leave your skin hair free and silky soft. I like them a lot.

• lilang By  lilang

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor is my favorite. Gives me a smooth shave with no nicks or cuts.

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    12.19.19

Venus Razor

I love this razor it gives such a smooth shave and no worries about knicks and cuts. Perfect for that summer time fun.

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    12.19.19

Venus Razor

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    12.18.19

Razor does a great job the first time

I love the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor as it does a great job getting off all the hair without having to keep going over the same areas. I find it doesn't scratch my skin as I shave-I do recommend this product!

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.01.19

Very good razor!!!! P.s. this product leaves no razor bumps.

• Bonitaj6453 By  Bonitaj6453
    09.04.19

Breeze- Good Product

Absolutely Love it. I have very sensitive skin as well as thick hairs on my legs and under arms.,so most razors are my enemy! Ionly rate it a 4 because I don't get very many uses from it.

• Exclusivelymi By  Exclusivelymi
    08.03.19

Decent razor, didn?t give me any issues and I used with soap. I have very sensitive skin and this worked well for me.

• artenzie By  artenzie
    06.11.19

Works Well

Works pretty well if you lather up with soap first. I did get a couple of nicks when I used less soap. Overall it's a good razor and I was satisfied with my purchase.