Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• Sassysage72 By  Sassysage72
    02.15.19

Best Razor Ever Made

I honestly believe this is the best razor out there. U don't need shaving cream or anything, just water. It leaves your legs silky smooth. Will continue using this product as long as they keep making them.

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

i would recommend

Pretty sharp and smooth. I would suggest this product. I personally don't even have to use shaving cream with this.

• Kfreezy730 By  Kfreezy730
    01.22.19

these do the job but it is overpriced. Try dollar shave club instead!

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.16.18

All star product

I've tried several different razors but this one is one of the best I've used recently hands down go to product if you like a super close shave gets every hair stays sharp for a long time no cuts or nicks I was really surprised when it worked like a five blade razor it wasn't expensive great quality try it I'd buy this again

• monteque By  monteque
    12.12.18

Smooth

I like this disposable razor. I get a smooth shave where I need it and it does not feel like I am shaving with Sandpaper. I have bought razors and the first time I use them, I feel like they were dull. NOT Venus.

• AnnanMatt2018 By  AnnanMatt2018
    12.01.18

EH

I personally did not like this product. The gel it has made it to wear the razor just sled down my leg and didn't cut anything. I had stubble every single time I used this. The smell it gave off wasn't bad though.

• Alongmire By  Alongmire
    11.19.18

Extra smooth

Venus razors i love! Leave me feeling extra soft with no knicks! I also love how smoothly they glide and they have a great scent to them!

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

One of the best brandsof women's razors!!!

Glides smoothly over the contours of my body. Leaves my skin silky smooth and touchable. A lovely fragrance as well and n need for any shave cream or gel because of their moisture strips on all sides of the razor head. There are a few different scents, types, and a couple razor head styles, depending on which product is being used around the razor head. They have disposable razors with a few different types and scents. There's also deal bundle packages. Individual razor bodies and their are different styles and types. They also have a variety of different razor heads that have different products around the razor head and they all usually have different colors too.

• Blairc83 By  Blairc83
    09.29.18

Great razor

Leaves skin silky smooth. Nice close shave. Moisturizes skin

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    09.28.18

Smooth to the touch

I love these razors, they are easy to use and leave my skin very smooth. I wish they were on sale more often