Ghirardelli Chocolate Peppermint Bark | SheSpeaks

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    10.20.17

These are soooo good! I wish they were year round. Do not be turned off if you do not like white chocolate. They barely have a white chocolate taste since it is overpowered by the milk chocolate and peppermint taste.

• hamiltongal7 By  hamiltongal7
    06.23.17

perfect for the holidays!

I usually dislike peppermint and chocolate together, but this is the perfect mix for me!

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.20.16

I love this yummy treat! It's a quick indulgence that I can enjoy even when I am running errands.This candy is good alone or paired with ice cream or you can use it when baking.Its so creamy and the flavors are just amazing.It really brings out my holiday spirit when I eat them.

• Crazyboyz By  Crazyboyz
    09.20.16

The Best Peppermint Bark

I love, love Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark. I had both dark and milk chocolate and nothing has come close to the taste of Ghirardelli. I don't care, I will eat the whole bag in one sitting. The peppermint and the chocolate mix is perfection. I refrigerate mine for a cool crunch. Unbelievably good.

• Ashleyramos9726 By  Ashleyramos9726
    09.04.16

Holiday must have

I love these. Its a great combination of peppermint and chocolate.

• kissingslipknot88 By  kissingslipknot88
    08.18.16

Holiday traditional

Oh this is chocolate is absolutely delish! It is a tradition in my family to have this chocolate every holiday.

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    07.21.16

Winter in a bar

I love everything about Ghirardelli Chocolate Peppermint Bark. The layer of rich dark chocolate and the creamy mint layer with bits of peppermint crunch are a perfect blend of flavors and textures. They're best when kept in the refrigerator as it really helps keeps the mint and chocolate flavors crisp so they stand out more. I stock up on them in the winter and eat these year-round. For the best flavor, I highly recommend storing it in the refrigerator. The chocolate and mint are at their finest when chilled.