Gerber Graduates Toddler Meals Review | SheSpeaks

• JParham By  JParham
    02.10.21

Super easy snack for the kids. My son loved them. More expensive than some other options on the market but still pretty happy.

• Stringerpartyof5 By  Stringerpartyof5
    02.02.21

All of my children love these(11,7,2) ! I have to keep them hidden!

• Jessicamarie1027 By  Jessicamarie1027
    11.22.17

Gerber puffs are amazing for children that are crawling. They taste amazing, there easy to eat, have all the vitamins & minerals that are needed in the growth for the children. I would recommend every mom to buy these for there children. The price is amazing. There so cheap

• Marylara77 By  Marylara77
    07.21.17

My son love them no matter what flavor! Easy snack on the go!

• Heather8795 By  Heather8795
    07.06.16

Baby

Daughter loves these so much we stocked up on them now.

• cynthia12345 By  cynthia12345
    06.29.16

my kids loved these. they are good for them a well.

• Ashley8217 By  Ashley8217
    06.23.16

I loved the convenience and they loved the taste.

I used Gerber Graduates yogurt melts as s back for both of my sons when they were smaller. I loved the convenience of them as a snack on the go and my sons loved the taste of them. It didn't matter what flavor I picked up they loved them. As a busy parent of 2 boys the ease of just grabbing the bag that has a reusable deal was so great for me for trips, sitting at doctor appointmemts,camping and etc. I would recommend this product to anyone.

• dbwangel By  dbwangel
    06.16.16

Absolute amazing product here! My son loved these tasty treats, I loved how they melted away to, very less mess and huge happiness all around.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.15.16

These are okay, my kids didn't really care for them.

• yoyomoma By  yoyomoma
    05.14.16

Yucky

My toddler hates these meals. I'm better off with table food or 3rd foods

• Jessielp0814 By  Jessielp0814
    05.14.16

Kids love them

Kids still love these they are a great taste and a soon as they hit there hands there are gone lol

• Cengell By  Cengell
    11.11.15

My daughter absolutely loves these yogurt chips. Great nutritional option and great price.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    09.30.15

love these for a nice sweet alternative for the babies. when you don't feed the babies candy this is the perfect choice. and they love them

• cbeck50 By  cbeck50
    08.17.15

I love the convenience of these snacks and they melt/break up so much better than the generic types. They're just extremely messy and when they're learning to eat, it can be a challenge trying to clean up after they spit them out or miss their mouths. They can also cause a horrible gummy like substance on the highchair.

• happygirl77 By  happygirl77
    07.14.15

My nieces still lobes yogurt to this day 8 and 9. Melt away and aunt feel safe.