Gerber Graduates Toddler Meals Review | SheSpeaks

• Jessicamarie1027 By  Jessicamarie1027
    11.22.17

Gerber puffs are amazing for children that are crawling. They taste amazing, there easy to eat, have all the vitamins & minerals that are needed in the growth for the children. I would recommend every mom to buy these for there children. The price is amazing. There so cheap

• Marylara77 By  Marylara77
    07.21.17

My son love them no matter what flavor! Easy snack on the go!

• Heather8795 By  Heather8795
    07.06.16

Baby

Daughter loves these so much we stocked up on them now.

• cynthia12345 By  cynthia12345
    06.29.16

my kids loved these. they are good for them a well.

• Ashley8217 By  Ashley8217
    06.23.16

I loved the convenience and they loved the taste.

I used Gerber Graduates yogurt melts as s back for both of my sons when they were smaller. I loved the convenience of them as a snack on the go and my sons loved the taste of them. It didn't matter what flavor I picked up they loved them. As a busy parent of 2 boys the ease of just grabbing the bag that has a reusable deal was so great for me for trips, sitting at doctor appointmemts,camping and etc. I would recommend this product to anyone.

• dbwangel By  dbwangel
    06.16.16

Absolute amazing product here! My son loved these tasty treats, I loved how they melted away to, very less mess and huge happiness all around.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.15.16

These are okay, my kids didn't really care for them.

• yoyomoma By  yoyomoma
    05.14.16

Yucky

My toddler hates these meals. I'm better off with table food or 3rd foods

• Jessielp0814 By  Jessielp0814
    05.14.16

Kids love them

Kids still love these they are a great taste and a soon as they hit there hands there are gone lol

• Cengell By  Cengell
    11.11.15

My daughter absolutely loves these yogurt chips. Great nutritional option and great price.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    09.30.15

love these for a nice sweet alternative for the babies. when you don't feed the babies candy this is the perfect choice. and they love them

• cbeck50 By  cbeck50
    08.17.15

I love the convenience of these snacks and they melt/break up so much better than the generic types. They're just extremely messy and when they're learning to eat, it can be a challenge trying to clean up after they spit them out or miss their mouths. They can also cause a horrible gummy like substance on the highchair.

• happygirl77 By  happygirl77
    07.14.15

My nieces still lobes yogurt to this day 8 and 9. Melt away and aunt feel safe.

• JennMcK By  JennMcK
    07.13.15

These lovely little creations were one of the first snacks my son had. He tried them at about 6 months old when I realized I surely had a growing boy who I couldnt keep full. I love the Gerber brand and felt good about feeding my 6 month old these yogurt melts because they do just that, they melt! I didn't really have to worry about him choking while he was learning to eat solids because these just immediately started to disintegrate. And boy did he love them!! Even now that he is a year old he still snacks on them and I have no problem with that because they are good for him with wholesome ingredients from a brand we trust.

• sarahjean47 By  sarahjean47
    03.06.15

Great for convenience! However, your child needs to be a fast eater because the food gets cold fast. I always had to heat mine a little while longer. Good trays for toddler to learn to self feed