Garnier Fructis Sleek Shine Intensely Smooth Leave In Conditioner Cream | SheSpeaks

• raschelealexis raschelealexis
    05.07.15

Smells great! Leaves my hair soft and super smooth. A little "greasy" at first bit after it really gets into the hair strands it's a great product!

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Use caution

Smells amazing. Leaves my hair feeling great. But if you use too much it can leave your hair oily looking.

• Anallye By  Anallye
    02.03.18

BEST FOR THE HAIR

I love products that leave my hair smelling good. this is one of them and very light on the hair

• etaytshi By  etaytshi
    02.02.18

Perfect leave-in conditioner

I love this product. I have thick, very wavy hair, and this provides just the right amount of smoothing to air dry without frizz.

• JazzyLykins By  JazzyLykins
    02.12.17

Hello Hydration

This helps my extremely dry, curly hair get some life back in it. Not only does it moisturize it but it adds a shine to my hair that it lacks during summertime.

• Ciggi0021 By  Ciggi0021
    09.16.16

Great!

I use this when i get right out of the shower. If I'm not going anywhere I just put this in my hair and nothing else. I have very curly and thick hair. So I wear it wet a lot, I feel like this product really does condition my curls.

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Made My Hair Dirty

Smells nice and works as a detangler but left my thick hair feeling greasy instead of less frizzy

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Works great on my thick and curly hair. Gives more control. Have been professional hair stylist and salon owner for over 20 years. Would recommend to clients.

• enigmaticmom By  enigmaticmom
    04.21.16

I am a huge Garnier fan. This is the only shampoo, conditioner, and styling products I use. I love this leave in conditioner, it makes my oldest daughter's hair manageable and smooth. Without it her hair is frizzy and snarly.

• HippyWifeHippyLife By  HippyWifeHippyLife
    04.21.16

Fantastic smell. Must have for my super frizzy hair. Can easily be overwhelming if you put too much.

• JuanitaM96 By  JuanitaM96
    02.20.16

seriously LOVE this product !!!!!!! its so helpful on those stubborn knots that dont want to come out ! it smells really great aswell . would recommend this to everyone !