Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• momsgonecrazy momsgonecrazy
    03.13.13

I have begun to walk right past any shampoo that is labeled "fortifying". Apparently it's a claim that means "moisturizing for dry hair only because it will make oily hair look greasy". Though the shampoo smells amazing, as do all of Garnier's products, and I feel like it does an okay job shampooing, it just leaves a residue.

• sweetmistie1121 sweetmistie1121
    04.27.09

Smells great but left a nasty film in my hair and by the next morning my hair looked greasy.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Good

I love this it makes my hair feel so soft but I don't think it actually helps that much with breakage

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

I have been using Garnier Fructis for about a year now. It's okay but overall I'm not satisfied. I find the shampoo leaves my hair dry but I love the conditioner.

• amca14 By  amca14
    06.22.16

Recommend

I love garnier products. This one worked great. Love the scent.

• aubs1994 By  aubs1994
    06.14.16

Awesome!

I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo/conditioner. Has always worked well for me and made my hair shiny and smooth after use!

• Hevans26 By  Hevans26
    03.29.16

Okay product. Makes my hair a bit dry. Used it for two weeks and loved the smell and everything else just wasn't fond of my hair being dry.

• peeler5555 By  peeler5555
    03.24.15

no greasy look,soft to the touch,,this is for me.

• lquill88 By  lquill88
    03.23.15

My least favorite shampoo and conditioner. I used it a few times and gave it away. I didn't like the way they made my hair feel afterwards.

• meganinez2011 By  meganinez2011
    01.20.15

I love garnier. They make your hair smell so good and feel really soft.

• hevans86 By  hevans86
    09.17.14

Garnier is one of my favorite brands of shampoo&conditioner. Amazing smell and its one of the only brands that makes my hair managable. I have extremely thick, long hair so I can't use just an brand of shampoo&conditioner because I won't be able to brush through it. This is an affordable brand that does great with my hair.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    09.13.14

Love, love this shampoo and conditioner, I do rotate but this is one of my top favorites. It makes my hair so soft and smooth and smell incredible and it gives it a healthy shine.