Ghirardelli Squares Milk & Truffle Review | SheSpeaks

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis

Pure deliciousness

Chocolate heaven! So incredibly delicious! These are my hide from my family Chocolates lol

• Archie By  Archie

Heavenly

I love these. I keep buying them and bringing them to work so I won?t eat them all. They are smooth and creamy.

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001

GHIRARDELLI SQUARES

GHIRARDELLI SQUARES are the perfect size. I really enjoy the soft centers....especially caramel.

• lilang By  lilang

Ghirardelli Chocolate

Ghirardelli Chocolate is the best. Honestly, Ghirardelli could make any combination and I would try it.

• Sa60237 By  Sa60237
    03.14.20

This is one of my favorite chocolate brands. i really love that you can taste the high quality, and that it comes in the perfect size.

• Caligirl008 By  Caligirl008
    02.04.20

This is one of my favorite chocolate brands. You can taste the high quality, and I love the packaging. They make great "just because" gifts, too!

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    10.23.18

taste delicious

Ghirardelli chocolates are absolutely amazing.They make some unique flavors and even they taste good.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Way too sweet hurts my teeth just thinking about the one time i tried it.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Divine Candy

Absolutely divine, Delicious, and to die for. This is one of my absolute favorite brands of chocolate candy. Its so much better than its cheaper competitors. It has just the right amount of each ingredient and melts right in your mouth. Its a must try so don't you miss out and deny yourself this simple pleasure.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.19.17

Ghirardelli Chocolate

Ghirardelli Chocolate is the creamiest, smoothest brand on the market! All flavors, absolutely delicious !

• KIRAP1985 By  KIRAP1985
    09.04.16

My absolute favorite chocolate. Taste like heaven. :)

• Kelseyuhlman By  Kelseyuhlman
    08.15.16

#1 Recommened Chocolate

The chocolate basically melts in your mouth and is so good. My favorite chocolate ever !! ❤️

• Dcoyne By  Dcoyne
    07.26.16

Delightful treat!

Creamy, flavorful treat. Good grade of chocolate that is creamy and flavorful. The chocolate is smooth. Nuts are crunchy and fresh. Good value.

• evie202 By  evie202
    06.24.16

Delicious sweetness and smooth, silky mouth feel. Would buy again.

• Catwoman3480 By  Catwoman3480
    06.24.16

as usual, these chocolates are absolutely delicious!!