From Dusk Till Dawn Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• funnyxb By  funnyxb
    01.04.19

Super cheesy movie, definitely a cult (that I'm not apart of) classic. It's not awful, it's just not great. Don't get me wrong, I love Tarantino movies AND vampire movies, but the the two together do not work for me. Also, the pedo vibe from Taratino's "character" makes me very uncomfortable!

• Claraina By  Claraina
    04.20.18

Super great horror film. Gets right down to business with action and vampire. It will scare the socks off ya.

• shortsweetmom By  shortsweetmom
    07.05.16

Awesome cult classic

This is an awesome movie. It has everything you would expect from a Quinton Tarremtino classic! Probably don't want to watch this one with the kids.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

When you say cult-classic, it means cult-classic. I love George Clooney and the story in this, it doesn't get old and super cheesy. It's vampires and heroes winning, which is a ultimately a feel good. It is pretty adult with lots of nudity like any horror movie you watch, borderline softcore in this case. It exhibits much of the female subservience, which doesn't appeal to my senses but this is a whole different area trying to go kind of rogue and wild-west-y. A must watch for any horror enthusiast.

• CCCampaign7 By  CCCampaign7
    12.15.15

This film is in one of my Top Five Favorite Vampire Movies of all time. Quintin Tarrentino and Robert Rodriguez's combined work proves to be both profitable and enjoyable. For first time viewers, the first half an hour does not give off the vampire vibe. That is, until the main characters reach Mexico. If you are a fan of vampires and haven't seen this film, why? Add this to your personal collection. You will not be disappointed.

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

This movie is pretty good, a lot of cursing though. I love movies with vampires. Too be honest, any movie with George Clooney is a 5-star to me.

• Faryobae By  Faryobae
    09.23.15

Scary but hilarious. Tarantino style gore and guts.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

I love this movie but I am really into horror/action films.

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

It was a good movie but make sure the kids aren't around because there is a lot of bad language and nudity!

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Tarantino is a genius. Love vampire films.

• carley222433 By  carley222433
    04.10.13

The story line was good to be, but it had way to much nudity for my taste and he language was off the chart, I was so disappointed for I was get into the start of the movie, but it just to nasty of a movie

• kshays86 By  kshays86
    03.17.13

I think this movie is awesome! I love vampire movies and this was one of my favorites... just behind interview and queen of the damned :D the 2nd and 3rd tie in well but aren't as good in my opinion.

• WhosThatChelle By  WhosThatChelle
    02.06.13

I love vampires. I love vampire movies. I love hot vampire slayers. Can you guess that I love this movie. This is one of those movies I will watch over and over. I love the characters, the interaction, the pace, the suspense and the intrigue. Only thing I'd change is the end when they go their separate ways. What can I say? I'm a sucker for happy endings. Or should I say, happier endings???

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

was a good movie but not a repeat watch

• gengingirl By  gengingirl
    08.30.12

I have this movie and i enjoy watching over and over again. George Clooney looks so sexy!!!!