Freash Sugar Lip Treatment | SheSpeaks

• littlemotley littlemotley
    09.01.13

I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It smells like fresh lemon and sugar, and feels incredibly smooth and moisturizing on your lips. It's one of the only lip balms I have ever used that hasn't felt like it sits on my lips or is made of chemicals. The color options are great, too--the perfect subtle tint. The only reason I can't give it five stars is because it is extremely expensive--about 22.00$ for one tube. I'd almost say it's worth it, but I definitely can't afford it (mine was a gift).

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

Fave lip treatment. Ever. Hand down. I am so obsessed with this stuff. It gives my lips new life.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

I love using these. It makes my lips so smooth.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

This is very expensive however worth it! I got two small samples for free from sephora as a birthday gift. They are very smooth on the lips but I think it's kind of a weird smell it bothers me so I personally don't think I will repurchase it.

• DellahsJubilation542 By  DellahsJubilation542
    03.14.14

Normally I wouldn't spend more than $10 on lipgloss and this exceed $20 but it was bought as a gift for my 9 yr. old son and I. He had really dry lips and their colorless sugar advanced therapy helped with it tremendously. It isn't overly scented and we can't live without it.

• deborahdennert By  deborahdennert
    12.04.13

Fun to use, love the colors.

• nursekjp By  nursekjp
    09.25.13

Nice but expensive for a lip gloss. It's a little shiny. Now comes in different colors, I've used the original and the rose which were a birthday gift from Sephora. They were nice, didn't last longer than any other brands but were very "silky" on my lips. It had a brown sugar/lemon scent and no discernible taste. Great as a free sample but I'm not sure I would pay $22+ dollars on a full sized product.

• littlemotley By  littlemotley
    09.01.13

• Michellela2 By  Michellela2
    08.14.13

Love this stuff!! I got the set as a birthday gift and used it all up very fast! it smells good and the tinted lip balm looks great with my skin tone

• ddazee By  ddazee
    08.13.13

These have become one of my must-have's for everyday. As a balm it's decent, not amazing. However, I absolutely love the sheer tint these leave behind on my lips. It's perfect when you want a hint of color without having to wear a heavy lipstick. Just a few swipes of these can instantly pull your look together for those "no makeup" days. I'll keep buying these as long as they keep making them and will try out more flavors.

• FairytaleLifestyle By  FairytaleLifestyle
    08.12.13

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment is on the pricer side (0.15oz for $22.50!) and in my opinion not really worth that much. While they are hydrating and they glide on like butter, there really isn't anything else to say about them. Some of them are slightly tinted but not enough to absolutely notice. Your best bet is to get this as a birthday gift from Sephora if you're a Beauty Insider. You get a smaller set but it will still take you forever to get through them, plus they're free!