Fox Fringe | SheSpeaks

• TVChick TVChick
    06.13.11

I dare you to watch the first 5 minutes of a Fringe episode, and not be intrigued at the very least. The X-files + CSI - Lost. = Fringe. If you enjoy quirky characters, mixed with some Sci-Fi and a bit of gore, Fringe is a show you should be watching. Check it out from Season 1, or end up a little lost with the other world storyline.

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    10.24.14

I love this show. We just started watching it on Netflix not to long ago. It has a great cast of characters. The storyline is great. Walter is my favorite character by far. All the characters do a great job acting! Can't wait to find out what happens! Has all the things that draw you in and keep you addicted!

• frugal4life By  frugal4life
    10.08.13

I LOVE FRINGE! Great actors, humor, and things that make u think. i soooo wish this show would b brought back. i was so into this show. Nothing can.compare to this show because there is NOTHING like it!

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.16.13

Great show if you like sci-fi. It was cancelled or ended. They didn't leave it hanging and I really liked the way they ended it. Loved this show was sorry to see it go.

• amandaf79 By  amandaf79
    09.04.12

Pretty strange stuff goes on in this show, but it's always good to watch

• HomemadeMom By  HomemadeMom
    09.02.12

Fringe has completely filled the need I had when X-Files ended! I'm not much of a sci-fi girl but this has possibility written all over it! If I think it can happen then I love the show. This show is incredible! They make you feel like these crazy scenarios are right around the corner!

• TVChick By  TVChick
    06.13.11

• sherylita By  sherylita
    04.27.11

My husband would rate Fringe a ten if he could! I enjoy it to a point. The characters are interesting, especially Walter. However, sometimes I can't figure out where we are. Is that the real Olivia or the Olivia from the other side? Lots of original thinking goes into each episode, I will give you that!

• devon206 By  devon206
    02.28.11

My husband and I absolutely love this show. We have it set up to record on our DVR so we don't miss an episode! We haven't been able to find a show that keeps our interest in a long time but Fringe definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat and always leaves you wanting more! We love it! It makes date night so much fun and it keeps us from going out and spending money in this hard economic time!

• ES1237 By  ES1237
    02.28.11

We love this show. Different than anything else out there. This is a regular in our house - we have couch dates to watch this show Friday nights! Yes, we love it. And it keeps us wondering what is next each week.

• elsjag By  elsjag
    08.16.09

love this show. Can;t wait for the next episode. Hope it goes the distance