Fitbit Charge hr | SheSpeaks

• aduvall01 By  aduvall01
    08.25.17

I live in a state with varied elevations and this model does not differentiate between stairs climbed and changes in elevation at all. This alters my stats to be very inaccurate and makes tracking useless and I am constantly having connectivity issues between the watch and the app.

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

My husband purchased for me for Christmas and I looooove it! It really makes me aware of how much I move in a day and lets me add friends on their app so we can compete, it also shows how many miles I have walked and the amount of calories burned. If you download the free app you can also track your sleep 😴 awesome watch for sure! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product.

• Dorothyshearer By  Dorothyshearer
    02.02.17

Love it

Keeps me moving those steps all day long. I wish the replaceable bands were less expensive. Keeps me accountable for steps and love I can get text message and heads up on phone calls

• Abbymackenzie By  Abbymackenzie
    09.05.16

Fitbit for life

Fitbit is one of the greatest brands for this kind of product. I love how it keeps the time, steps, calories burned, stair count, among many other things in a simple bracelet. I love it!

• JOHNLEA85 By  JOHNLEA85
    07.01.16

Fitbit Charge

I would like to review this. Hoping they going to give a chance..

• gaarabucket By  gaarabucket
    12.28.15

I probably us my hr more often than I use my phone. I love it and it's perfect for any gym junkie! It's also the only "jewelry" let alone watch I have worn constantly. I love it and it keeps me accountable for my health.