Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Acquarium | SheSpeaks

• sh3llyb By  sh3llyb
    06.30.16

A MUST HAVE!

This is how I got my daughter to finally start sleeping in her crib! The soothing ocean sounds or lullabies were enough to get her to sleep and keep her asleep! I love the remote control so you can turn it back on if needed without your baby seeing you!

• Jaceyabby By  Jaceyabby
    02.17.15

So cute and soothing!

• mspcadiz By  mspcadiz
    02.27.14

one of the best educational and toy brand that i really love. very safe and toxic free

• oceangirl1 By  oceangirl1
    02.20.14

Great for the kids to relax at bedtime.

• xavmommy By  xavmommy
    09.30.13

This was very soothing to my son and we had a very hard time at bedtime. This was a life saver at times!

• monkichriz By  monkichriz
    09.27.12

My son didn't care for it. We had it for a week before I gave it to someone else. Not interesting enough for him.

• Egganika By  Egganika
    03.08.12

My kids fall asleep very quickly....saves me time!

• brandisweet03 By  brandisweet03
    02.24.12

Very calming for young ones

• Married1 By  Married1
    01.15.12

I have about two weeks until I give birth to my first child, a daughter, we were given this as a present and I can't wait to have her home to use it! I love that it has a remote, the music is great, not too loud, but loud enough to hear it. The animals in the water are so cute and I like that as she is older she can hit the button herself. I wish they made this for adults!!

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    01.13.12

This was a favorite of my son's when he was an infant! He still likes to turn it on and play around with it!!