Fisher Price Laugh Learn Musical Learning Chair | SheSpeaks

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.06.16

Not for tall kids

We did not keep this toy. I bought it for my son when it was age appropriate and he was too tall for it. He would get really upset when he tried to play with it. It is a cute toy but made for tiny little kids that aren't tall. I wish they would make a version for kids that are tall.

• tiffie By  tiffie
    03.31.14

My now 7 year old son loved this chair, he didn't play with many toys as a toddler, but this was on eof his favorites, he loved sitting and standing just to hear the seat speak! Adorable toy.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    08.13.13

I still have one from 6 years ago that my 27 month could use but she just likes to use it as a ladder so it is useless. My older daughter used to love sitting on the chair and turning in the light while flipping the book. Guess it depends on the child with this one. It is made very well and can be a lot of fun.

• imanangel202001 By  imanangel202001
    09.27.12

I bought mine at the goodwill and both my girls love it. It is made for smaller children but my 4 year old still plays with it sometimes.

• michelemj By  michelemj
    02.29.12

My son is 27 months and has this. I was lucky and got it at a yard sale for a few bucks. It's such a cute seat. When we have play dates at our house, the kids all love playing with the seat.

• katrinadriscoll By  katrinadriscoll
    10.27.11

We bought this for my 3 year old daughter as a "6 month" birthday present and she loved it and she is almost four and still plays with it, so does my 2 year old. One of the best toys I ever purchased considering how much it has been played with! There isn't a ton of things to do on it but my kids will sit and read the book and play with it for 30 minutes at a time!

• mrsmommywright By  mrsmommywright
    10.07.11

my friend was babysitting my toddler one night, and when i went to pick my daughter up i couldn't get her away from this toy! my friend said she always had trouble getting her two children away from it too. it's a great learning tool that's very fun for kids of almost any age!

• christina_weaver03 By  christina_weaver03
    02.02.11

My daughter loves this chair she loves turning the light on and "reading" books in it.

• konigin By  konigin
    08.26.10

I babysat for a girl who had this and she loved it but it flips back easily

• KatieEHernandez By  KatieEHernandez
    08.14.09

My twins got this from their Godmother for their first birthday... They LOVE it. They will be 2 in Oct, and they still play with it everyday. They sing the songs and actually fight over who gets to sit on it and press the buttons. I have only had to change the batteries last week, and the kids use it EVERYDAY!