Fisher Price GeoTrax Transportation System | SheSpeaks

• SavannahB By  SavannahB
    09.09.15

I love this! Great for young boys and girls! Love how strong and durable they are. And that the sets are easy to combine. My boys have a blast rearranging them into different set ups and just running the cars/trains on the ground too.

• troeltc By  troeltc
    03.21.12

• dovefiend By  dovefiend
    03.21.12

The kids love this...they can play with it for hours. Bought it for the younger kids, but the older kids join in the fun to play with the younger ones. great fun for all

• christina_weaver03 By  christina_weaver03
    02.02.11

My son got some for Christmas and now loves team GeoTrax. He spends so much time playing them them.

• hpets88 By  hpets88
    10.08.10

My son plays with this for hours and has for several years!

• mommyof3ree By  mommyof3ree
    10.06.10

We are going to buy this for our almost 2 year old son for Christmas! Glad it has such great reviews!

• fishersonia By  fishersonia
    10.05.10

My girlfriend has this and LOVES IT!

• deannj98 By  deannj98
    10.05.10

My boys love Geo Trax. They have spent hours building new tracks and paths. We have collected a lot over the past 3 years. It never gets old or boring because they are using their imaginations to work and build! This has been the best toy that we have gotten for the boys!

• rburk221 By  rburk221
    10.04.10

My kids love their GeoTrax. I wish I could get more track pieces to go with what we have, so they could change it up a little more.

• xosushixo By  xosushixo
    10.04.10

My duaghter loves her geo tracks... she spends hours setting up the track then giving her littles pet shop pets a ride.