Fiber One Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies | SheSpeaks

• veronicajo veronicajo
    07.26.13

Fiber One Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies this taste so good I checked the box twice to make sure it really was 90 Calories. I love these. great go to snack.

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.12.16

These brownies are perfect if you are dieting and need something for your sweet tooth. They taste just like a chocolate brownie and you are still getting fiber. They low calories are great too.

• Dream_dandelions By  Dream_dandelions
    01.01.16

This product taste very healthy, but the taste is not compared to a real brownie... But it's very good for a healthy treat if your craving for sweets

• CheriD By  CheriD
    11.19.15

I love this product. Fiber One 90 Calorie has a really sweet taste and it does not leave a bitter after taste in my mouth. In fact, I am on my fourth pack or box and I have tried this product for about three months now. My favorite flavor are the lemon bars. There are two added bonuses , I do not feel like I am cheating by eating a "dessert " or eating something sweet and the biggest bonus is I am losing a few pounds. Although, I have to admit that I am not over weight.

• aguill7878 By  aguill7878
    08.07.15

These are amazing. You would think with only 90 calories they would be lacking on flavor but they are so rich and chocolaty that its so satisfyingly delicious. Plus with the 90 cals i dont feel guilty by eating 2!

• meowcedesgirl By  meowcedesgirl
    08.03.15

They were just ok. A little too cake-like and chocolate for my taste. It is a personal preference.

• mamaflores07 By  mamaflores07
    01.08.15

Has a great taste! Low calorie! Really hits the spot!

• NJacob75 By  NJacob75
    01.08.15

One of my most favorite snacks. I don't feel guilty having one of these brownies and it satisfies my craving for chocolate. I buy these all the time. Just love them!

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

A great low calorie alternative when I want somèthing chocolate. A little bit drier than a regular brownie but still satisfying.

• neebeep By  neebeep
    12.26.13

Great to keep in the car or in my bag for a quick on the go boost! Anything Fiber One is one of my favorite products.

• JaimeLar By  JaimeLar
    10.28.13

These are a fun chocolate alternative to a real high fat brownie. They have a good chocolate flavor with bits of chocolate in them. Really like them for an easy low calorie treat! I have also enjoyed other flavors they offer- especially the lemon! It's great!