Facebook Facebook.com Review | SheSpeaks

• Naffy786 By  Naffy786
    09.27.18

Facebook is a great brand that expanded very quickly and all over the world too. I like it that you can remain connected with your family and friends through it even if they are living far away. I like the idea of groups and pages so that can you browse ideas and relate with people with similar interests. I definitely recommend it to everyone.

• Campbellszabo By  Campbellszabo
    01.19.16

FB is great to keep in touch with family and friends. Some of the content shared is completely inappropriate for a social media site, it should be on an adult site.

• Omelet65 By  Omelet65
    10.28.15

I enjoy that I can connect with family and friends that aren't so near by me. Although certain aspects can be improved this site is still a great social media site regardless of its faults.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.29.15

Good site! Of course there is a lot of room for improvement!

• mchristine147 By  mchristine147
    08.19.15

I have a love hate relationship with Facebook. I love that I can stay connected and up to date with friends and family, but I hate the invasion of privacy.

• mamapg By  mamapg
    08.09.15

Facebook uses your pictures and data for marketing purposes. While I get it that that is how they make money, I value the safety and privacy of my children over the convenience of seeing what friends are up to. I avoid Facebook now and keep in touch with friends and family the old fashion way!

• collegenanny By  collegenanny
    07.02.15

Facebook is great to connect to my friends all over the world but I feel like apps are starting to take the place of it. I think some major changes will need to happen, especially to its mobile interface if it will continue to be popular among young people.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

I love being connected to out of state family , but have seen some terrible things happen on Facebook.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

They are okay. I use them for mostly posting product reviews. But I also have a blog to do product reviews and promote products as well. Twitter is great for that too among other social media platforms.

• writtenxpassion By  writtenxpassion
    04.21.15

As someone who is on facebook all day or have it open, you would think I love the site. That is not true. It's alright, but I don't like it very much. The only reason I have one is because I have family and friends that are on it.

• Colibeth By  Colibeth
    04.20.15

I like Facebook, reconnecting with old friends. I do need to take a break every once in awhile.

• Daisy810 By  Daisy810
    03.25.15

Not a fan of Facebook ! I like it the old school way taking to everybody on the phone and some time texting !

• Shay90 By  Shay90
    02.09.15

I like Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family. I also use it when I'm bored. www.Facebook.com/parentingisgreat

• amsuther005 By  amsuther005
    01.12.15

The little memes and list links they have crack me up! I have too much spare time-- Facebook makes some of it less boring!!

• cadz24 By  cadz24
    01.09.15

When I need a laugh its the only place I can go to.*****FB****