FOX Bones Review | SheSpeaks

• Bs252608 By  Bs252608
    08.21.16

I know I'm like one of the only people in America that doesnt like this show. The first season youll get pulled in slightly by Bones and her relationship with the guy. I dont even remember his name the show is boring. There are so many medical dramas I'd rather watch and this one cuts out most of the colorful characters that make these kind of shows great! Plus the Doctor is awkward as hell...

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17
    07.15.16

I'm completely hooked on this show!!!! I love it! Good writing and great storylines!

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Good writers, always interesting and not too violent. Not always the best to watch when eating sometime very realist.

• hkelley2667 By  hkelley2667
    11.11.15

I LOVE Bones. It's one of my all time favorite TV shows. They are pretty accurate with the things they do on the show, beside how long test actually take to com back. Always has you on the edge of your seat. Well worth the watch!

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    08.14.15

Love this show! It is more than just a crime/detective show and the characters have developed and changed a lot over the seasons.

• angelinafalcon413 By  angelinafalcon413
    07.24.15

Absolutely LOVE this show! Great intellectual content and awesome love story unfolds! The banter will keep you laughing and the crime stories are unbelievable..

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

A great show to watch, A mix between mystery and a little romance. My mom got me watching this show!

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

I loved this show for many years. But, I feel like it kind of lost something along the way. It went from a favorite, to a 'I'm caught up on everything else so why not' to a oh my god they did what to.. .well if you watch you know what they did to who that made me throw in the towel.

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

I love this show. It's smart, funny & interesting.

• kikiL1771 By  kikiL1771
    12.31.14

I love this show!! I love the cast, I think they work together perfectly.

• TerTeaRay By  TerTeaRay
    11.07.14

Watching Bones as we speak. Great show! Makes me laugh from time to time but not as entertaining as last season. I'm a die hard Bones fan and will continue to watch both new and rerun episodes.

• MrsCustom By  MrsCustom
    10.23.14

I love this show. I am always waiting for the next surprise they will throw my way. How many ways can they come up with people dying and somehow the body and down to bones.

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    10.23.14

I love BONES! This show is amazing! I love seeing a show where a woman is the main star and is brilliant. Its very addicting to watch! The cast is great! The storyline is amazing!

• sweetmonkey8577 By  sweetmonkey8577
    10.15.14

Love this show!Everyone in my house loves to watch it.I got hooked the first time I watched it.

• TonyaO By  TonyaO
    10.07.14

I liked it at one point in time, it is still ok, but not as entertaining as I once thought.