Evian Water Review | SheSpeaks

• melanieCali By  melanieCali
    01.16.16

I love this water. Great taste, its my favorite. Not salty, not plastic taste.. Its great

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

love it taste mineral and neutral i but once in a while my big daughter loves it than other brands

• Serendip By  Serendip
    04.02.15

Keeping hydrated is the trick to stay young! Evian tastes soft and good as everyday water!

• sunnyvegan By  sunnyvegan
    05.21.12

When I stayed in france ( a long time ago) I had fresh spring water and it was amazing! This is my way to get the taste of france in the states.

• kariann88 By  kariann88
    01.26.12

Evian is my favorite. love it.

• forevergirl29 By  forevergirl29
    07.31.11

Evian is the best. I have been drinking this water since I found it in high school and tried others but it tastes the best. A little pricy and I wished they offered coupons in my area or a frequent buyer program. I don't want to even think how much I spend on Evian a month

• fiberartist4u By  fiberartist4u
    03.15.11

water is water, but I prefer Evian to the other brands

• speakmichelle By  speakmichelle
    10.14.10

Evian is my favorite drinking water, hands down. I've also had it in france and in the US and it tastes the same in both places. I like it when a product is consistent

• a_static_star_0 By  a_static_star_0
    08.29.09

I love this water. It just has a cleaner taste than other water that I have tried. That may sound weird, but it's true.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.20.09

EVIAN IS A LIL MORE EXPENSIVE BUT I LOVE EUROPEAN WATER ITS JUS SWEETER AND FRESHER AND I DONT HAVE A WIERD TASTE...WISHED I WOULD SEE IT MORE OFTEN AND CHEAPER.

• jnnfrsmth55 By  jnnfrsmth55
    06.12.09

If I am going to drink bottled water I prefer smart water to anything else out there but I think that we should be concerned about the environment and whenever possible use reusable water containers to keep the extra plastic out of the landfills.

• onlyonetoni By  onlyonetoni
    05.07.09

It's water. I prefer the Brita fountain filter and filling up a stainless steel water bottle. At the end of the day it's cheaper, and good for the environment.

• agaphmou By  agaphmou
    05.03.09

I was never big on drinking water until I discovered Evian water many years ago.I find that it is the best tasting bottled water available,and believe me I have tried soooo many.It's especially good cold,and it doesn't have an after taste like many other bottled waters do.