Every Day with Rachel Ray Magazine | SheSpeaks

• KasperGrl KasperGrl
    06.30.17

Fun cooking magazine

I am such a big fan of Rachael Ray and I love this magazine! I love all the different kinds of recipes included.
  • oklahomagal oklahomagal
    03.08.09

I wish this magazine had more of the simple, fast recipes. And more on the budget recipes so you don't need so many expensive things. I will probally not renew this because I don't feel that its for me.

• Rodentiareviews By  Rodentiareviews
    01.26.19

Great, if it's a free subscription.

I love this magazine every month for the "on season" recipies" but they seem expensive to make and not my kind of cuisine. I don't know if I'll renew my subscription.

• KasperGrl By  KasperGrl
    06.30.17

Fun cooking magazine

• rhetstokes By  rhetstokes
    09.26.15

I love this magazine. My favorite thing is the healthy makeover-ed recipe section. There is a much bigger variety of recipes here than on Rachel Ray's show.

• Treewee By  Treewee
    12.01.13

Not very interested in this magazine. Recipes were not my flavor

• frisco By  frisco
    11.06.13

Love this magazine. Some of the recipes are harder or have more steps that I prefer, but I do like it a lot!

• buteeful By  buteeful
    10.30.13

I would love to have a subscription to this magazine. I get a couple of issues now and then, but i really cannot wait until I am able to get this all the time. There are great articles and recipes. She knows what she is doing.

• ITALIANPRINCESS21481 By  ITALIANPRINCESS21481
    02.09.13

LOVE EVERYDAY!!!!! ITS ONE OF MY TOP MAGAZINES!!

• Coreen69 By  Coreen69
    01.31.13

I love her recipe ideas. They are extremely easy to follow and I can actually find all the ingredients at the store.

• lesh4537 By  lesh4537
    01.28.13

I got this magazine free through something I signed up for. I think after the subscription is over I am renewing. I really like some of the recipes in the magazine. The best part of the layout of the magazine is the two page layout of all the recipes in the issue. I love being able to see it and flip right to the page rather than flipping through trying to find a recipe that I wanted to make.

• nommie83 By  nommie83
    01.20.13

I really enjoy this magazine. I look forward to getting in the mail every month. It has great recipes.