Every Day with Rachel Ray Magazine Review | SheSpeaks

• Rodentiareviews By  Rodentiareviews
    01.26.19

Great, if it's a free subscription.

I love this magazine every month for the "on season" recipies" but they seem expensive to make and not my kind of cuisine. I don't know if I'll renew my subscription.

• KasperGrl By  KasperGrl
    06.30.17

Fun cooking magazine

I am such a big fan of Rachael Ray and I love this magazine! I love all the different kinds of recipes included.

• rhetstokes By  rhetstokes
    09.26.15

I love this magazine. My favorite thing is the healthy makeover-ed recipe section. There is a much bigger variety of recipes here than on Rachel Ray's show.

• Treewee By  Treewee
    12.01.13

Not very interested in this magazine. Recipes were not my flavor

• frisco By  frisco
    11.06.13

Love this magazine. Some of the recipes are harder or have more steps that I prefer, but I do like it a lot!

• buteeful By  buteeful
    10.30.13

I would love to have a subscription to this magazine. I get a couple of issues now and then, but i really cannot wait until I am able to get this all the time. There are great articles and recipes. She knows what she is doing.

• ITALIANPRINCESS21481 By  ITALIANPRINCESS21481
    02.09.13

LOVE EVERYDAY!!!!! ITS ONE OF MY TOP MAGAZINES!!

• Coreen69 By  Coreen69
    01.31.13

I love her recipe ideas. They are extremely easy to follow and I can actually find all the ingredients at the store.

• lesh4537 By  lesh4537
    01.28.13

I got this magazine free through something I signed up for. I think after the subscription is over I am renewing. I really like some of the recipes in the magazine. The best part of the layout of the magazine is the two page layout of all the recipes in the issue. I love being able to see it and flip right to the page rather than flipping through trying to find a recipe that I wanted to make.

• nommie83 By  nommie83
    01.20.13

I really enjoy this magazine. I look forward to getting in the mail every month. It has great recipes.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

Love Rachel Ray and her magazine is great. Good recipes for every cook and occasion. Good tips and reviews. There is even a page each month for your family pets.

• tealvr By  tealvr
    01.16.13

This magazine makes me smile. The recipes and articles but just seeing the cover every month sticking out of my mailbox.

• MamaTutu By  MamaTutu
    01.03.13

I am a big RR fan and love this magazine! I go through every issue and take out recipes I cannot wait to try and this past holiday season, I used some of the homemade gift ideas!

• ssmith415 By  ssmith415
    06.21.12

I used to be a subscriber of this magazine - however I found some of the recipes to be involved and include ingredients that I don't keep in my kitchen!

• gg2manpa By  gg2manpa
    06.20.12

This is a new one for me. I just received my first issue and man is it packed with yummy recipes. My husband actually picked it up and started to read it.