Evenflo Walk Through Baby Gate | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Wonderful gate for any family

I love this Evenflo baby gate! It is very sturdy and holds up well even to the oldest of toddlers going well into their 50's. (Yes, even adults struggle with it) As long as you know what you are doing, this gate is a breeze! It is easy to install and use. Perfect for kids or even pets!

• kwine18109 By  kwine18109
    07.11.16

One of the best gates I've spent money on! Worth every dollar..it's durable and works better than the old wooden gates from my childhood.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Multi use

I use this for my dog at the moment but will be using it for my baby when she's older

• Angiewhite8839 By  Angiewhite8839
    01.01.16

Best baby gate! We have 2 of them and it is more challenging to get open than some but that's the point, right?! My daughter can not get it open.

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

The Evenflo Baby Gate is a good product for crawling babies but once my kids were old enough to stand and walk, they learned how to manipulate the lock mechanism and get the gate open. If using the extension, it's really easy for kids to just jiggle the gate and it all falls apart. My husband and I tried multiple ways to get the gate to stay in place but it would always just fall apart when our little one would jiggle it. We now have it blocking a doorway that we don't need the extension with and it's holding up much better.

• nikkifowler408 By  nikkifowler408
    06.17.15

My step daughter was always running her scoot around cars into our cheap baby gates and knocking it down. I'm always getting stuck in my friends baby gates because they get jammed shut, but I have gotten good at using this one with only one hand. I'm shot so having a baby gate that doesn't have a door like this one was terrible I had to practically jump over them. Yes this product is a little more expensive but it is so worth it.

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.14.14

I do not own one of these the price is really high. But friends of mine have one and they are extremely nice looking. And easy to use.

• Stacer20 By  Stacer20
    11.04.14

I one 4 different baby gates this one is by far my favorite , so easy to use even 1 handed

• ivebeentruetoyou By  ivebeentruetoyou
    04.08.13

After reading hundreds of reviews (literally) on the best gates to get to keep our toddler safe we settled on this gate. I will admit, I'm not handy at all but my husband had very little problems assembling this gate. It's versatile that you can have it open from either side so that it will fit your needs. It swings open easily (even after 2 years) and closes easily too. My daughter has been pretty rough on it and it's still going strong! My mother is elderly so it was also essential that it was easy enough for her to open the gate also. Overall, we are very satisfied with this gate. It's cost effective and sturdy!

• DPARTLOW By  DPARTLOW
    10.24.12

I have tried many baby gates and my 2 year old still managed to knock them down or get through them. I didn't want to pay more but you get what you pay for so I bought this at my local walmart and so far so good my 2 year old can not open it or knock it down very happy!