Evenflo Walk Through Baby Gate | SheSpeaks

• Jordancolleen By  Jordancolleen
    04.07.20

Kid and pet friendly!

Perfect for kids and pets! Super user friendly (for adults)

• Axlesmama By  Axlesmama
    01.01.20

Best gate out there.

I couldn?t afford this baby gate when I had my son because I was a single mother and I found a lady selling this baby gate it was so easy to put up and keeps my son from bothering the dog. I love this gate it?s so easy to open and use unlike the old wooden gates.

• jogeraci By  jogeraci
    12.04.19

Keeping Kids/Pets Safe

I've used The Evenflo Baby Gate for years to keep my babies/puppy safe. These gates provide peace of mind knowing that when my babies were crawling, I didn't have to worry about them unexpectedly ending up at the top of the stairs! Worth the investment because they last for years.

• Liberty55 By  Liberty55
    08.15.18

Perfect for kids and pets!

This gate is easy to assemble and being able to open it with one hand is a game changer! Right now, our grandson isn't mobile enough to worry about it for him, but it has been awesome to keep dogs out of rooms that we don't want them in! You really can't go wrong with Evenflo products.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    08.14.18

Great product!

This baby gate works great. We have had it for 6 years through both of our kids and it still works perfect and looks great. It has a clean look. It has an extender to fit in most stairways. It has a red/green lock button so you know that it is locked. And it is easy enough to open but not to easy for a child to figure out.

• abbyelisabeth5 By  abbyelisabeth5
    06.24.18

Nomore headache s

I've got 5 kids and I tried the gates without the easy walkthrough doors and it is just a pain stepping over it and someone is bound to fall and trip more than once a day so the gate that easily opens for adults and young children is another less headache in my household.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Wonderful gate for any family

I love this Evenflo baby gate! It is very sturdy and holds up well even to the oldest of toddlers going well into their 50's. (Yes, even adults struggle with it) As long as you know what you are doing, this gate is a breeze! It is easy to install and use. Perfect for kids or even pets!

• kwine18109 By  kwine18109
    07.11.16

One of the best gates I've spent money on! Worth every dollar..it's durable and works better than the old wooden gates from my childhood.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Multi use

I use this for my dog at the moment but will be using it for my baby when she's older

• Angiewhite8839 By  Angiewhite8839
    01.01.16

Best baby gate! We have 2 of them and it is more challenging to get open than some but that's the point, right?! My daughter can not get it open.