Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Lotion | SheSpeaks

• caitlinnicolelongwell By  caitlinnicolelongwell
    06.07.15

I really liked this product. It helped combat my dry hands.

• gaelwelch By  gaelwelch
    05.26.15

As a lifelong sufferer of Eczema, I've tried everything under the sun to control both the dryness but also the itch. After speaking to my Dermatologist, one of his recommendations was Eucerin. I' went out and bought some and it's worked wonders for not only my dry skin but also my Eczema.

• Lorena0512 By  Lorena0512
    07.23.14

Great Product! Fast Acting! I recently experienced dry, cracking looking skin. was told by a friend about Eucerin products and how they help with cry cracked skin and eczema problems. use the matching body wash and then applied intensive pair lotion and in a matter of days notice the change. I am very happy I tried this lotion never switching back to my old lotions.

• brotbaecker By  brotbaecker
    05.15.13

This is excellent body lotion, so rich and moisturizing, I also use it on my dry hands.

• jessouest By  jessouest
    10.31.11

I was looking for a scent-free, hypoallergenic lotion for my dry, eczema-prone skin, and decided to try Eucerin Plus. It works great - the AHAs really helps relieve dryness, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. When my lips get dry and flaky in the wintertime, I like to rub a little Eucerin Plus on them before bedtime, and I wake up to silky smooth lips!

• RobertaN By  RobertaN
    10.26.11

My daughter loves this. She says its the only lotion that relieves her dry skin. She thinks its worth the price

• knpowers2008 By  knpowers2008
    10.26.11

This is the only lotion that I have found to work for sensitive skin. Wonderful!

• mdoyle4446 By  mdoyle4446
    10.26.11

Originally recommended by my dermatologist for psoriasis, I now use this lotion twice a day; morning and night. It has helped more than any prescription cortisone cream ever did. I swear by this lotion and use it year-round.

• debragaynor By  debragaynor
    10.26.11

I use this all winter. Put it on right after a shower and it keeps my skin smooth -- with no skin flaking, which I am very prone to in the winter. I buy it at Costco and keep the big bottle in my bathroom. it's effective but not heavy.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.30.11

Great lotion! I put it on my legs after shaving and it keeps them feeling really smooth.