Enfagrow PREMIUM Older Todder Ready to Drink Milk Drinks Vanilla Flavor | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    10.25.12

My toddler preferred the taste of this to the natural milk flavor but still lost interest pretty quickly. I was disappointed because her diet is so unbalanced that I am desperate to get more nutrition into her. Oh well.

• mkline mkline
    10.16.12

I agree with the size being too big. My daughter did not really care for either one.

• maria1313 By  maria1313
    07.06.16

my daughter loves this we use it during the morning and at times before she goes to bed and she has some on the go as well when she doesnt seem to want to drink regular milk she loves this more .

• Jjswildcat5 By  Jjswildcat5
    03.16.16

My kids literally cried because it was so gross. My 3 yr old little girl threw up! It isn't good at all i wouldnt waste my money on this

• Primabratinellah By  Primabratinellah
    03.04.16

My daughter liked the smell but didn't like the taste. The price is not that economical.

• Softlyspoken By  Softlyspoken
    02.24.16

I bought these to give my daughter added nutrition but, they are pretty big and she didn't like them.

• Cmichelew By  Cmichelew
    01.29.16

My daughter at first didn't like and of course she wouldn't touch it after the first taste. She did drink a whole container of it after a few days however she won't drink one after that. So all in all it was a bust for us!

• Wendyv_90 By  Wendyv_90
    01.03.16

Started giving this to my babies since their appetite is unbalanced and I love it. They enjoy the milk flavor them being so into milk.

• msss_L By  msss_L
    11.12.15

My niece prefers to drink chocolate than vanilla. When i let her try this she literally just shove it off and never gave a try anymore. I was curious why she didn't liked it so i get another one and tried it and it's too sweet for me.

• TARA1178 By  TARA1178
    11.07.15

I thought this item was a great idea especially for the more picky child, but I think it is definitely a more acquired taste. My daughter drank it a few times and then lost interest very quickly. I think this would be great for when you are trying to transition from formula to milk, but not much more than that

• JazzyHall13 By  JazzyHall13
    09.05.15

My daughter enjoys drinking this product. Although she does drink Almond milk as well. I find this easier to give her when we are out and about during the day. It's a quick way to give her something she needs without worrying about to spoiling throughout the day.

• GlendaFox By  GlendaFox