Emjoi Tweeze | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

Takes out longer hairs but I have sensitive skin so it causes irritation in some areas. Oh and did I forget to mention, "OUCH"! =)

• candycayne15 By  candycayne15
    02.10.18

Do not waste your money.

I was in the market for a new razor recently and decided to give the Emjoi Tweeze a try. I purchased the product then went home to test it out. A half an hour of attempted shaving later and there was still no difference.

• mollymew12 By  mollymew12
    09.28.17

A little painful process, but worth it. I used this for stubborn hairs that I always miss shaving and it had great results. Be wary if you have sensitive skin because you will get red after using!

• bkelley0326 By  bkelley0326
    11.15.16

Avoid!

I only gave it one star because I wasn't able to give no stars. I wouldn't recommend the Emjoi Tweeze. This item is super painful and if you have sensitive skin, avoid at all costs. I rather go through the pain of waxes or tweezing each hair one at a time before using this product.

• ceespeaks By  ceespeaks
    07.08.15

While it does pull out longer hairs, I believe shorter hair removal is the goal of most of us when it comes to hair removal products. Also, this product was a painful and irritating experience for me. Irritating and frustrating. I looked for promising results to no avail, even after one week of use. All I got was red, irritated skin that didn't go away for two weeks. Maybe this product just wasn't for me.

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    06.27.12

Not good at all, save your money. stings alot, but I know they all do, doesnt work on shorter hairs.

• laurelpixie By  laurelpixie
    11.25.11

doesnt remove shortest hairs,causes skin irritation,inconvient epilator option b/c of number of tweezers and size of tweezer head.