Emergen C Super Orange Dietary Supplement | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This stuff tasted fine and is great if you want a large dose of Vitamin C, but the whole 'immune system' thing didn't work for me. My kids were coming down with a cold and I took a ton of this stuff thinking that I'd be able to avoid the cold, but I had it worse than anyone!!

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

They are good if you need a boost of vitamin c not so much if you are trying to kick a cold

• wabbit By  wabbit
    03.09.16

I love emergen-c, I take it when I'm feeling a little under the weather. It also is great for after a hard cardo workout, the electrolytes really help.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

These taste really good but I never notice a change in my colds or prevention of colds either. Not worth it for me.

• malaylamom By  malaylamom
    11.29.15

I did have it for a week,not a big fan of the taste and will not buy it again. it was not what I expected.

• Sueaziz By  Sueaziz
    11.28.15

I like to take it when i am sick it is very nice cause it works fast..

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    09.30.15

This didn't quite cute my cold but it made me feel a little better. I was not coughing as much when I took it but I was still a bit sick.

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    09.04.15

I have received a couple of samples free for review. I take a Vit C pill every day and much prefer that to having to use this in so much water. Just give me a pill please.

• OxanaGold By  OxanaGold
    08.30.15

I like the test and smell! But you have to make sure you ll not have allergy Because it feels kind of chemical

• cheesenbread By  cheesenbread
    08.02.15

So this is my go to every time I think I am coming down with a cold. It seems to work for me!

• Anissa18 By  Anissa18
    07.23.15

Absolutely love this stuff. Gets me feeling better quick. Doesn't taste the greatest but it's worth it