Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    06.19.12

Decent snack, but I think I'll stick to plain almonds.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.05.14

Didn't like the subtle cocoa taste.

• TankaWanka By  TankaWanka
    06.04.14

This is one of my favorite snacks. I love the chocolatey taste and the wholesomeness of almonds. Usually when I buy a can, it's gone within days: hubby loves them too!

• lkats16 By  lkats16
    02.09.13

It's okay. Doesn't really taste like it has a cocoa flavor but it's a better option than just eating chocolate.

• Sharpnack By  Sharpnack
    01.29.13

Just bought these a few days ago. Absolutely delicious. Nice flavor but not sweet.

• unhipchick By  unhipchick
    01.29.13

(Virtually) guilt free snacking is easy with cocoa roasted almonds For me, plain almonds are a little boring. While I enjoy the crunch, they don?t satisfy my Texas-sized sweet tooth. Unlike their unadorned cousins, cocoa roasted almonds are slightly sweet, with a very light cocoa taste. That hint of sweetness is the first thing you taste when you put one in your mouth. They are not at all the same thing as chocolate-covered almonds and they don?t taste like candy. They taste like almonds with just a little ?more.? More flavor, more cocoa deliciousness, more protein than regular roasted almonds. http://www.unhipchick.com/2012/04/virtually-guilt-free-snacking-is-easy-with-cocoa-roasted-almonds/

• sherryllmac By  sherryllmac
    09.05.12

wow this is a great product i got 2 big jars of these and sadly i can only get it in sam`s club they dont sell this at walmart and any other store in my area .but this is a really great product .I really love this! i would reaaly reccommend this to everyone!

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    06.19.12

Decent snack, but I think I'll stick to plain almonds.

• theprincessr By  theprincessr
    04.05.12

I started eating these when I was on a diet. Now, they aren't 100% healthy but they are pretty good when you want a taste of chocolate. They are dry blasted with the cocoa and the nuts are super yummy. I love this and the other flavor options that are out there. I highly recommend them-- great snack item!

• wendy99501 By  wendy99501
    03.28.12

I really enjoyed these. You get the benefits of eating nuts, the indulgence of chocolate and really very little guilt. It really is the perfect snack. The sweetness is subtle, the coco is satisfying and nuts are filling, just right.

• JessCee By  JessCee
    03.28.12

I bought these once and they weren't really worth it. I found the almonds were a tad over roasted and while they did smell good, they didn't taste as good as other chocolate roasted almonds I've had before. Chance of me buying them again, very slim.