Edys Fruit Bars | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

These are one of my favorite frozen fruit bars. Healthy and tastes great! The price point is good too!

• dreareed dreareed
    01.11.12

Now are family doesn't care for these at all, had to throw 6 boxes out...they wouldn't eat them....

• mikama1 By  mikama1
    01.11.20

Refreshing!!!!!!

These are very delicious and the whole family loves them. They can be on the sweet side if you're not that much into sweet but they are refreshing. The box has 6 and they're perfect for a cool off session

• Deidre1031 By  Deidre1031
    01.08.20

I love this bar... it?s my kind of place

Love these. These are a regular in my household. The taste is refreshing. I highly recommend if you haven?t tried these .... you must.

• MrsEDB By  MrsEDB
    11.23.19

I absolutely love this product. It is so good and my kids love it too. I know it's still a popsicle type deal but it's better than the normal sugary stuff at the store.

• Mystearica By  Mystearica
    08.12.19

I love these bars and they?re made with real fruit. Great for kids, great tasting.

• jenni104 By  jenni104
    07.26.19

A delicious summer snack

These are second favorite juice bars, my first fav would be home made ones with juice I squeezed myself. These are good though.

• darholley By  darholley
    07.24.19

The strawberry bars are my favorite, they are loaded with fruit and I feel they are healthier for me.

• littlecity413 By  littlecity413

Go to in the heat

They are fresh, fruity and delicious. My go to in the heat or when I want something sweet and special.

• HDbyTee By  HDbyTee

Strawberry Fruit Bars

I really like my Strawberry Fruit Bars at night b4 bed. They are made with real fruit. I stock up on them when they are on sale :D I would highly recommend these to others they taste great and they are healthier than the average pop cycle.

• VickyB333 By  VickyB333

Delicious and Healthy = Happy Mommy

These frozen fruit bars are so delicious and refreshing. My whole family loves them. I love that they are tasty and a lot healthier then most frozen treats in the market.

• andyashleigh By  andyashleigh

Yummy and fruity

Our whole family loves the fun and fruity flavors of Edy's Fruit Bars. I love that I feel like I'm feeding my kids a healthier "sweet treat" when I hand them one of these! And they're perfect for cooling down after a fun day in the hot sun!