Edys Fruit Bars | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

These are one of my favorite frozen fruit bars. Healthy and tastes great! The price point is good too!

• dreareed dreareed
    01.11.12

Now are family doesn't care for these at all, had to throw 6 boxes out...they wouldn't eat them....

• MBabb123 By  MBabb123
    12.13.18

Great taste!

I love these. I love that they have real fruit inside of the bars. They taste great!

• Lovemykids1216 By  Lovemykids1216
    11.25.18

We Love Edy's Fruit Bars

I honestly love Edy's Fruit Bars the strawberry and the banana is my all time favorite. They are tasty, the flavor is real and good, and they are refreshing when it's hot outside. My kids love them also so it's a treat my whole family enjoys together.

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

Deliciously Healthy!!!

Made with real fruit and goodness. Nice and perfectly sweet, they're delicious, inexpensive, and absolutely refreshing especially, on a hot summer day. You can buy these delicious goodies from your local grocery store at a very reasonable price.

• AprilKat By  AprilKat
    09.13.18

A favorite for us

My children love Popsicles what kid doesn't but I love that these give me that edge of giving them something good for them while also giving them what they want to. The flavors they come in are wonderful too. While I love a different flavor personally everyone else in the house loves the strawberry the best with actual real chunks of strawberry in it.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.11.18

Great for babies and tots

My family loves this.. this is good for babies thats teething this ain't nothing but real fruit and ice.. this comes in other kinds to try out

• Cutienoodles3577 By  Cutienoodles3577
    07.26.18

Wonderful fruit bar

I absolutely love these for myself and my kids. The flavors are delicious and are full of fruit pieces. Great anytime of the year.

• Xlinda29x By  Xlinda29x
    06.20.18

Fruit bars

They are good on any time of day I love that they have real fruit they are delicious

• auntlisa1909 By  auntlisa1909
    06.20.18

Love these,too much sugar for some in my family but that means there are more left for me !!

• Kaydawl42 By  Kaydawl42
    06.06.18

Yummy can't eat just one

These are delicious. Great for summer time for kids and family. My kids always ask for a bunch of them they are healthy so I Don't mind them eating these.

• shomapatel By  shomapatel
    05.31.18

Really Refreshing

I love that these bars are so refreshing! I have been buying them for years and my kids love them as well.