Edys Fruit Bars | SheSpeaks Reviews

• candries candries
    01.15.15

These are one of my favorite frozen fruit bars. Healthy and tastes great! The price point is good too!

• dreareed dreareed
    01.11.12

Now are family doesn't care for these at all, had to throw 6 boxes out...they wouldn't eat them....

• Sydeli By  Sydeli
    05.24.18

Delicious!! They are refreshing during the summer time and provide a healthier alternative to my sweet tooth in the winter too.

• ClaudiaSpeaks By  ClaudiaSpeaks
    05.19.18

For the strawberry fanatic

My family loves these popsicles! They taste like summer in your mouth! We love the chunks of strawberries that you get throughout the bar. Delicious and healthy!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Refreshing!

I love Eye's fruit bars, when I want a treat I always go in my freezer and grab one

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    04.25.18

A favorite of the family!

Edy's is such a quality brand, that I didn't hesitate to buy these. These are a favorite in our household, and a favorite for this Mom of four who wants her children to have treats that are not packed with sugar. Flavor is wonderful.

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Fruit for days

I don't like ice cream but I always wanted a cold treat for at night and I found these. These are amazing. I love the real fruit in them!

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

My children love this product. They only get one every Sunday but they are really good.

• Honeybunnysmommy By  Honeybunnysmommy
    03.16.18

Delicious

Love their fruit bars. I like the real fruit instead of artificial flavoring.

• leidis By  leidis

I love them, they are very rich, they are my favorite frozen bars and my family

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Best frozen pops ever!!

These make normal popcicles just plain out boring. These are the only kind of frozen pops I get. They have so much more flavor than other competitive brands. Spend a couple extra dollars and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. There so delicious and worth it.