EOS Lip Balm Sphere | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These lip balms are great! they make my lips so smooth!

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I did not like these at all. I really wanted to, I had heard such amazing things from people. But when I finally purchased some i was disappointed. After a few minutes of having it on my lips felt dryer than before I put it on. Also I didn't like the scents of them.

• kgummybear By  kgummybear
    01.28.20

Love them all

I really like these lip balms and always have. My lips feel very moisturized after I use them. They are cute and functional which is the important part. I have yet to find a scent that I didn't like. I think there are scents for everyones taste.

• Lyssa776 By  Lyssa776
    12.19.19

Love them!!!

These lip balms are great! The flavors are solid and they dont leave my lips dry an hour after application.

• SamanthaHain By  SamanthaHain
    12.19.19

Love this chapstick! It makes my lips soft. The only thing I don?t like is that the packaging prevents me from being able to stash it in my pocket.

• Mommy1996 By  Mommy1996
    12.17.19

Love these !

These lip balms are my favorite, not only do they leave my lips feeling super smooth but they also come on different flavors ththaththat actually tastes good .. and I love the style of them . Plus it's harder to loose in your purse , versus a regular chapstick.

• calmond79 By  calmond79
    12.14.19

Really works!

I love these lip balms! They really work and last a long time! I buy them each year for stocking stuffers too!

• jannzul By  jannzul
    12.13.19

These lip balm are handy and can easy fit in a small purse

• rochelle222 By  rochelle222
    12.13.19

EOS-Lip-Balm-Sphere-Review#addyourreview

I have tried this before it works good leaves your lips smooth and glossy i love this products

• nooneyouknow By  nooneyouknow
    12.12.19

Winter Lifesaver

I love this lip balm. I am never without one in my purse or on my nightstand. They are a lifesaver in winter. Nothing else does as good a job of keeping my lips from being chapped.

• ERA2015 By  ERA2015
    12.12.19

Kissable lips eos

My go to for dry lips, turning my dry lips to silky soft so I am ready to kiss my hubby. Applying a few times a day makes my lips not chap and crack.

• Crystalwill By  Crystalwill
    12.01.19

Lip poppin!

Absolutely like this lip balm. Super moisture and not greasy or gritty. I love for my lips to be moisturized with a hint of shine. This lip balm does just that!