EOS Lip Balm Sphere | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These lip balms are great! they make my lips so smooth!

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I did not like these at all. I really wanted to, I had heard such amazing things from people. But when I finally purchased some i was disappointed. After a few minutes of having it on my lips felt dryer than before I put it on. Also I didn't like the scents of them.

• calmond79 By  calmond79
    12.14.19

Really works!

I love these lip balms! They really work and last a long time! I buy them each year for stocking stuffers too!

• jannzul By  jannzul
    12.13.19

These lip balm are handy and can easy fit in a small purse

• rochelle222 By  rochelle222
    12.13.19

EOS-Lip-Balm-Sphere-Review#addyourreview

I have tried this before it works good leaves your lips smooth and glossy i love this products

• nooneyouknow By  nooneyouknow
    12.12.19

Winter Lifesaver

I love this lip balm. I am never without one in my purse or on my nightstand. They are a lifesaver in winter. Nothing else does as good a job of keeping my lips from being chapped.

• ERA2015 By  ERA2015
    12.12.19

Kissable lips eos

My go to for dry lips, turning my dry lips to silky soft so I am ready to kiss my hubby. Applying a few times a day makes my lips not chap and crack.

• Crystalwill By  Crystalwill
    12.01.19

Lip poppin!

Absolutely like this lip balm. Super moisture and not greasy or gritty. I love for my lips to be moisturized with a hint of shine. This lip balm does just that!

• Crystalwill By  Crystalwill
    12.01.19

Lip poppin!

• Lostcontinents By  Lostcontinents
    11.18.19

Love these! The flavors are solid and they dont leave my lips dry an hour after application. They are a little combersom though.

• SkincareJen19 By  SkincareJen19
    11.11.19

I'm a fan of these

I really like these EOS chapsticks they come in all different kinds of flavors the size is good sized as well. I'd recommend to everyone.

• Ajnky83 By  Ajnky83
    11.08.19

This lip balm comes In many flavors of which I love. The sphere same makes for easy applying. Also it makes my lips feel super smooth.