EOS Lip Balm Sphere | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These lip balms are great! they make my lips so smooth!

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I did not like these at all. I really wanted to, I had heard such amazing things from people. But when I finally purchased some i was disappointed. After a few minutes of having it on my lips felt dryer than before I put it on. Also I didn't like the scents of them.

• stargazer293 By  stargazer293
    08.05.19

Mint on the lips

This is my go to scent of the EOS lip balm! Its a very pleasant hit of mint on the lips. I love the shape. its easy to find in my purse and cute to sit out on my desk.

• Faiithann317 By  Faiithann317
    08.05.19

Winner for the best

EOS is by far my favorite chapstick ever. It works so good and so fast, it's amazing.

• ThatoneChickPD By  ThatoneChickPD
    07.29.19

Amazing WOULD Recommend

This product works very well. It helps to keep my lips nice, plump, and moisturized all year long. This is cheap and very easy to locate. It does come in multiple different flavors which is very nice. Small and easy to travel with. Large enough to stand out so it isn't lost like all my other tubes of chap stick.

• MGABBYB By  MGABBYB
    07.28.19

Great product

I love EOS lip balms. I always keep one on my night stand and apply a few times a day. They work well to moisturize lips and last a very long time.

• amsweeney By  amsweeney
    07.27.19

No, I won't use

Yes, it does moisturize however it only moisturizes in the moment. I did some research and realize they use a certain formula that dries your lips out so you continue to buy their product. Won't be using this anymore.

• Kberletich By  Kberletich
    07.24.19

I always have these in my purse! Love them, they always leave my lips so moisturized.

• SOULLESS By  SOULLESS
    07.23.19

Not for me

These don't seem to work well. They are bulky in your jean pocket. After a while they loose any smell they had and it's replaced by funk. Not what you want on your lips.

• Vanessa123 By  Vanessa123
    07.22.19

The best lip balm

Love everything about this lip balm. I love the smell, the shape, it?s easy to put on, its not too glossy, and the packaging is fun.

• aguayoa By  aguayoa
    07.12.19

BEST one

Smooth lips, this actually moisturizes and absorbs.

• yukicharley By  yukicharley
    07.10.19

LOVE THIS LIP BALM!

I Love EOS and it is one of my favorite lip balms. It is natural and lasts when you put it on. It comes in a ton of flavors and all of them are really good. I also love that it isn't a small lip balm tube and it's always easy to find in my purse, or doesn't roll around on my desk because of the flat base. Love it!