EOS Lip Balm Sphere | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These lip balms are great! they make my lips so smooth!

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I did not like these at all. I really wanted to, I had heard such amazing things from people. But when I finally purchased some i was disappointed. After a few minutes of having it on my lips felt dryer than before I put it on. Also I didn't like the scents of them.

• ladydai By  ladydai
    02.18.19

Little ball of lip protection

I enjoy the EOS brand of items, The lips balms are great i have them in every purse and carry one in my pocket. My lips stay hydrated and soft. Never greasy. Great idea and formula.

• Fireyiceprincess By  Fireyiceprincess
    01.31.19

Soothing

This are awesome. And last a long time. Great to carry in your purse. And even better as gifts

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

good!

not my favorite lip balm but its good and works none the less. its kind of an inconvenient shape and size for my backpack but i still carry it around.

• FreeSpiritDiva By  FreeSpiritDiva
    01.23.19

Dry lips

My lips get sooo dry after using these. Not what I expected for the price.

• Kfreezy730 By  Kfreezy730
    01.22.19

This product is just okay for a lip balm, a little overprices. Plus trader joe's has an even better product that you can put anywhere for chapped skin with a fresh lemon scent that I love.

• mommabear123 By  mommabear123
    01.14.19

Soft lips

Great product but difficult to keep grime out of twist part.

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

Just so so

I wouldnt say this lip balm is terrible but it certainly is not my favorite are the best I've ever used. It doesn't give me the most hydrated lips. I tend to use it more in the summer when I don't need that extra boost of hydration but in the winter forget about it. It just isnt enough.

• Dahling By  Dahling
    12.24.18

The lip balm ball

Hey its okay. If you want dainty, this is for you. Hold with 2 fingers and its fun too. I used mine and it just didnt suit me. Balm was thin and the ball, well i dont like it.

• jeabrown By  jeabrown
    12.18.18

Dried my lips out

I wanted to love this due to the size and shape, but I had to toss it after a week because it dried my lips out. : (

• emmarieg By  emmarieg
    11.08.18

eh

I liked the shape of EOS, the egg-like shape is really easy to find in purses or bags. But they do melt easy in cars and the shape makes them kind of unusable once melted. Also, this is not the lip balm I would recommend for hydration, my lips were still dry and cracking after using it.