EOS Lip Balm Sphere Review | SheSpeaks

• SuziSkaann By  SuziSkaann
    01.14.21

Cute but nothing special

These are cute little lip glosses, but they are bulky and average lip gloss. They do stay shut because they have a crew top lid which is nice, but otherwise I think they are just average lip gloss.

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.11.21

Good Balm

Love this lip balm only complaint is size making it hard to fit into smaller purses.

• Mdblasioli By  Mdblasioli
    12.14.20

Not a fan

Not a fan of these chapsticks at all. They do not last long upon opening - they get a rank smell. I don?t feel like they actually moisturize or make my lips less chapped after use. This product also caused a red rash around my lips - I have no allergies.

• mtlee16 By  mtlee16
    12.12.20

great smell and smooth on the lips

I like the feel and consistency of the lip balm. Easy to use and open. The downside is that it doesn't fit in your pocket.

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Dries vs. Moisturizes

I wanted to love these. It goes on well but I feel like it dries out my lips rather than moisturizing them, requiring constant reapplication.

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I love this balm. I like to use it for these cold weather, my lips get very dry. I recommend it

• Mariejess123 By  Mariejess123
    11.23.20

Lip boom lovers

Love this lip bom leaves my lips so soft 💜

• Vinnie By  Vinnie
    11.22.20

Love

I love getting these as a gift, even though the stick kind is my go-to.

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle
    11.19.20

The Best for Lips

Eos is now my go-to brand for lip balm. They have dozens of delicious flavors and they're all extra moisturizing. I actually prefer the stick to the sphere, but they're both good. My favorite flavor is pomegranate.

• Irenaavi By  Irenaavi
    11.16.20

Good

One of my favorite chopsticks. Makes lips smooth and prevents from cracking during winter season.

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

A must have

feels so good on the lips. Easy to find in your purse and cute. Different colors to choose from and last a long time!

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.11.20

The Best!

Moisture rich! I love the clean ingredients! Comes in a range of flavors and colors!

• barbie20135 By  barbie20135
    10.07.20

Great stocking stuffer

This is the cutest gift and it make a great stocking suffer. The chapstick is super smooth and I love how easily I can apply it.

• jovana9 By  jovana9
    09.03.20

Weird smell

I really wanted this product to work for me because I heard good thing about it but unfortunatelly, I did not like it. I had a strawberry sented one, it was working well but not the best lip balm I tried. After some time the smell of it became really weird along with the taste of it, almost like it became rotten.

• melmcd0427 By  melmcd0427
    09.01.20

bad

would not recommend it dyed my lips out more did not do its job