EOS Lip Balm Sphere | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These lip balms are great! they make my lips so smooth!

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I did not like these at all. I really wanted to, I had heard such amazing things from people. But when I finally purchased some i was disappointed. After a few minutes of having it on my lips felt dryer than before I put it on. Also I didn't like the scents of them.

• KeishaGalmm By  KeishaGalmm
    10.14.19

I love this lip balm, it makes my lips feel so soft.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.12.19

This lip balm leaves your lips so soft! I highly recommend trying put all of there products!

• Auntb1407 By  Auntb1407
    10.07.19

Not my style

Doesnt last very long and awkward to put on the more you use bc the base is so big

• Chexmex12 By  Chexmex12
    09.11.19

Junk

I bought this item admittedly because it was cute. The lip Balm itself irritated my lips and made them dry. The shape of the item was not practical; to bulky.

• kajohnson14 By  kajohnson14
    09.10.19

Fantastic portable lip balm

I love this brand! It's portable and keeps my lips from getting dry and cracked in the winter!

• Hanna2004 By  Hanna2004
    09.06.19

I am very addicted! THE best lip balm! It last long, smooth, smells good ah just love it!!!

• stargazer293 By  stargazer293
    08.05.19

Mint on the lips

This is my go to scent of the EOS lip balm! Its a very pleasant hit of mint on the lips. I love the shape. its easy to find in my purse and cute to sit out on my desk.

• Faiithann317 By  Faiithann317
    08.05.19

Winner for the best

EOS is by far my favorite chapstick ever. It works so good and so fast, it's amazing.

• ThatoneChickPD By  ThatoneChickPD
    07.29.19

Amazing WOULD Recommend

This product works very well. It helps to keep my lips nice, plump, and moisturized all year long. This is cheap and very easy to locate. It does come in multiple different flavors which is very nice. Small and easy to travel with. Large enough to stand out so it isn't lost like all my other tubes of chap stick.

• MGABBYB By  MGABBYB
    07.28.19

Great product

I love EOS lip balms. I always keep one on my night stand and apply a few times a day. They work well to moisturize lips and last a very long time.