EOS Lip Balm Sphere | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These lip balms are great! they make my lips so smooth!

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I did not like these at all. I really wanted to, I had heard such amazing things from people. But when I finally purchased some i was disappointed. After a few minutes of having it on my lips felt dryer than before I put it on. Also I didn't like the scents of them.

• Carabear97 By  Carabear97
    07.22.18

Great!.. in moderation

I like these! They are cute and convenient. The only thing is repeated use of these seems to dry my lips out.

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.17.18

From Freebie to Lover

As the owner of a beauty / fashion blog I get so many samples it is not funny. I can't even test as many as I get. When this came in I jumped right on it though as I was anticipating the launch. I was very happy with it, so much so that I have purchased two more since then.

• Stephlm123 By  Stephlm123
    07.12.18

Good product

Good product overall and soft application. This is great if you want pretty and soft lips anytime. I wouldn't recommend for chapped though.

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

Comes everywhere with me!

Super hydrating lip balm!!! I love this balm - I normally have very sensitive lips and look like I have an extra set of lips around my lips - this balm has SAVED me!!! It protects my lips from dehydrating and smells AMAZING!!!

• Lohan02 By  Lohan02
    07.03.18

Easy to find

These are awesome you cAn put them in your purse and their easy to find.

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    06.27.18

My favorite!

I love these! I haven't found a scent a don't like. Portable and easy to keep track of, and fun, fun, fun to use! I've seen reviews of mold in the lid, but I've never had that problem. I also love the gift packs these come in.

• Lilgliter By  Lilgliter
    06.18.18

Fav balm

I call it the egg shaped balm I really it the smells they come in are just so great my favorite is the mint one it?s like light blue on the outside and it keeps my smooth

• dyan316 By  dyan316
    06.14.18

Great product

I love this product! EOS lip balm is so easy to use and it comes in some many flavors. I keep one in my purse. They are so easy to use on the go. They make my really dry lips so soft.

• shespeakshermind By  shespeakshermind
    06.10.18

EOS keeps your lips feeling soft and smells good too!

• rhishea By  rhishea
    05.25.18

More expensive than other brands, but worth it!

These are one of the only lip balms I can use, so I may be a little biased, but I absolutely love these. I have chronically dry lips, and these both soothe AND smooth them. I've tried maybe 4 flavors now, and personally, the lemon is my favorite. It has (I believe) SPF 15 in it, which is great when you live in Florida. I just tried the new EOS Crystal and that one works great too; if you can find them in store (I bought mine at Five Below).