EOS Lip Balm Sphere | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These lip balms are great! they make my lips so smooth!

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I did not like these at all. I really wanted to, I had heard such amazing things from people. But when I finally purchased some i was disappointed. After a few minutes of having it on my lips felt dryer than before I put it on. Also I didn't like the scents of them.

• Lilgliter By  Lilgliter
    06.18.18

Fav balm

I call it the egg shaped balm I really it the smells they come in are just so great my favorite is the mint one it?s like light blue on the outside and it keeps my smooth

• dyan316 By  dyan316
    06.14.18

Great product

I love this product! EOS lip balm is so easy to use and it comes in some many flavors. I keep one in my purse. They are so easy to use on the go. They make my really dry lips so soft.

• shespeakshermind By  shespeakshermind
    06.10.18

EOS keeps your lips feeling soft and smells good too!

• rhishea By  rhishea
    05.25.18

More expensive than other brands, but worth it!

These are one of the only lip balms I can use, so I may be a little biased, but I absolutely love these. I have chronically dry lips, and these both soothe AND smooth them. I've tried maybe 4 flavors now, and personally, the lemon is my favorite. It has (I believe) SPF 15 in it, which is great when you live in Florida. I just tried the new EOS Crystal and that one works great too; if you can find them in store (I bought mine at Five Below).

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Fresh

Light, not too powerful of a taste, feels smooth immediately.

• ClaudiaSpeaks By  ClaudiaSpeaks
    05.19.18

My lips are so soft. I use daily.

This is the only lip balm that my family will use. Other lip balms make our lips more dry but this one actually help. We don't personally like the berry flavors but the rest is wonderful!

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

EOS

EOS is a great lip balm and is offered in tons of colors and scents. They always leave my lips moisturized, hydrated and not dried out which is great. Though I once lost a EOS lip balm and when I went to use it 6 months latter it did have a stale or expired taste and scent to it so I tossed it out. They are more pricy than other lip balms.

• samarakoch By  samarakoch
    05.05.18

I like EOS lip balms, there are so many flavors, and the packaging is really cute but not very practical

• lavender_king7130 By  lavender_king7130
    05.05.18

Eos is a great product

I love this product and I like how it can easily it can fit in my pocket book or backpack very easy. The only problem with this product is that it dries very quick and I have to apply it a lot during the day.

• Bjky88 By  Bjky88
    04.29.18

My Lips are Happy!!!

Ok so I tend to do things a bit backwards. I never tried Eos Lip Balms before but had the knock-off versions of it. I finally bought the Eos and oh my goodness at the difference. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. The smell and flavor is amazing. Not any weird texture or odd makeup taste to it. I bought the vanilla bean flavor and it's like ice cream on my mouth. It seems to moisturize my lips for a long time before needing to reapply and that's saying something because I lick my lips a lot. I'm definitely glad I tried Eos and it really is so much better than the other store brands.