DripDrop Hydration Powder Berry | SheSpeaks

• sheedeals sheedeals
    11.13.14

I received Drip-Drop-ORS-Berry-Flavor as a free sample from shespeaks. I was waiting to try it and did it today. My child's school nurse called up saying that my daughter has headache and nausea and looks pale and dehydrated. I immediately opened up my drip drop pack and gave a glass full of this to her when she came back home. She sure was dehydrated. She felt better wit this. It is very convenient to have this rather than carrying a bulky bottles or keep something which gets expired soon (pedialyte - u have to use it within 24 hours of opening). We all like the berry flavor , it wud be great if it comes in more flavor. thank you for my sample.

• mab6284 mab6284
    04.09.15

I am not a fan of the berry flavor. It tastes really synthetic. I have tried many water additives with varying degrees of satisfaction. I wish the powder had mixed a little better in the water but I did feel more hydrated after than just drinking water. My bigger concern that flavor was the labeling of only using drip drop under medical supervision.

• shill0265 By  shill0265
    10.07.15

I wasn't expecting these to taste that good to be honest but they do and I really feel better after drinking them. I'm always on the go at work and don't nearly drink enough fluids or water as I should. I like how convenient and tasty drip drop packets are. I just empty one packet into a water bottle shake and i'm good to go. I feel more hydrated and energized when drinking them. I think my body absorbs better when drinking them as opposed to plain water.

• suttondancer By  suttondancer     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.15

Love that this product helps you get hydrated much faster, especially in the hot summer days! Love the convenience of the individual packages too. However, I did not like the lemon flavour and it left a bitter taste in my mouth afterwards. The berry flavour is much tastier and did not leave an after taste.

• Hotsalsa99 By  Hotsalsa99
    08.01.15

I received some of these as a part of another online program, so it's sorta cool to see it here too! I received berry and lemon flavors about a month ago. I gave my friends a few and kept the rest. Or rather fought the kids for the rest! I found the flavor to be pretty good. Not too sweet or bland. It was easy to mix and I was hydrated. I tried the first pack, lemon, while walking with the kids. I was sick and I needed a pick me up. I figured this was a good time as any to try the drip drops. I mixed it with the recommended amount of water and chugged it down. Within minutes I felt much better. I was dehydrated from being sick and not taking care of myself. I would recommend this to others with some caveats. Please have more flavors than lemon and berry. Perhaps offer it in bigger sizes to share and more coupons that are easier to find! Ps, the kids took the rest! I heard no complaints, so I would rate it a five for them too.

• hcrawford By  hcrawford     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.21.15

The berry flavor was much better than the lemon flavor, which is the ONLY reason it got 2 stars instead of 1. Yes, the convenience of a to go pack that you just add to water is a great idea. However, they really just missed the mark as far as flavor goes. The chalkiness and bad aftertaste is really hard to get past.

• MARI74 By  MARI74     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.15

flavor was better than the lemon one I think its a little strong for daily use

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.15

there is not enough flavor of the berry for my taste . it is hydrating but flavor is bland .

• dgharris By  dgharris     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.15

I wanted to like this product. I was hoping it would be good to use while marathon training when I needed to rehydrate during and after a long/tough workout. This product was very convenient to use,and I liked that aspect of it. I had hoped for better taste so as not to have to feel the need to drink something else afterward.

• Tmatzke By  Tmatzke     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.15

This is better than the lemon as far as taste goes, but it also contain sucralose, which is a no-no for me and my family. For that reason alone, I would never buy this.

• kmjones90 By  kmjones90     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.22.15

The berry flavor is pretty good. There is still a strange aftertaste but not as bad as the lemon flavor. I would recommend drinking this for anyone who is sick because it really does hydrate well and this flavor is more bearable. My son thought it tasted good and drank it which is something because it is hard for me to get him to drink plain water.

• kkc3321 By  kkc3321
    04.20.15

I prefered the berry over the lemon, but there was still a rather unappealing after taste. While the concept of DripDrop is great, there is definite room for improvement. I would reccomend this with reservations!