Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• iwishiwasaswan By  iwishiwasaswan
    01.05.18

Great Memories

I love this book. We got a copy for my daughter and had her preschool and kindergarten teachers to sign it. We plan on getting all of her teachers to sign it and give it to her when she graduates so she can go back and look at all of their sweet messages and well wishes.

• kmayer29 By  kmayer29
    12.09.17

Favorite Book

I have loved this book since I was a child. A perfect gift for a graduation or for someone starting a new adventure in life as well as for children.

• Lindsaygunn1 By  Lindsaygunn1
    12.06.17

Inspiring for all ages

I have had this book since I was a child and then given it again upon graduating from high school, college and graduate school. While it may be meant for children, it?s messaging is inspiring for all ages.

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

Classic

A wonderful children's book, It was read to me and I will read it to my children and my grandchildren. Truly inspiring and encourages adventure.

• Neenroxfreebys By  Neenroxfreebys
    10.27.17

Classic.

One of my all time favorite Dr Seuss books. I love how he shows kids that it's okay to be different and to use their imaginations and be creative with no limits. I have read 2 Dr Seuss stories to my son every night since he was born and they're great starter books for beginner readers as well.

• Maristar3 By  Maristar3
    10.17.17

This book has many life lessons in it that depending on what age the child is, they may be able to learn some new things about life. This is a great book for kids.

• teffers8464 By  teffers8464

Sensitive Seuss

I got this on my last day at my first job. It was very touching

• mevsthree By  mevsthree

Great book!

Oh The Places You'll Go is an all time family favorite here. It's a timeless book! I bought a book for each of my children and every year I have their teachers sign it. I plan to give it to them at graduation. I still have a long way to go. We just got our first signature last year.... preschool! lol :) Anyways. The rhymes are great, it has a great storyline with wonderful pictures.

• carolyn411 By  carolyn411
    10.13.17

I founded this book in a thrift store. I never knew he wrote so many other books. This book was another hit for my grands. They love it !!

• newmom2013 By  newmom2013
    10.08.17

Great reaf

Such a great book! Describes life and all its bumps. My little one enjoys the rhyming theme of Dr. Seuss.