Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• Maristar3 By  Maristar3
    10.17.17

This book has many life lessons in it that depending on what age the child is, they may be able to learn some new things about life. This is a great book for kids.

• teffers8464 By  teffers8464

Sensitive Seuss

I got this on my last day at my first job. It was very touching

• mevsthree By  mevsthree

Great book!

Oh The Places You'll Go is an all time family favorite here. It's a timeless book! I bought a book for each of my children and every year I have their teachers sign it. I plan to give it to them at graduation. I still have a long way to go. We just got our first signature last year.... preschool! lol :) Anyways. The rhymes are great, it has a great storyline with wonderful pictures.

• carolyn411 By  carolyn411
    10.13.17

I founded this book in a thrift store. I never knew he wrote so many other books. This book was another hit for my grands. They love it !!

• newmom2013 By  newmom2013
    10.08.17

Great reaf

Such a great book! Describes life and all its bumps. My little one enjoys the rhyming theme of Dr. Seuss.

• mulysa32 By  mulysa32
    09.20.17

Graduation Farewell

This book was read at my graduation & it was just what i needed to hear before going out into the big world as an adult! Love the was he has with words!

• Jcasteel3 By  Jcasteel3
    09.20.17

I love this book. I got it when I graduate high school now my daughter that is In second grade loves for me to read it to her

• xoxojamie By  xoxojamie
    08.30.17

memories

this is the best book i started it when my son was in kinder since then i have asked his teacher to write a msg will give it to him when he is a senior

• xoxojamie By  xoxojamie
    08.30.17

memories

• Rolexia1992 By  Rolexia1992
    07.26.17

Best book on the planet for kids

I loved this book as a child. So for my little girl 3rd birthday I just had to buy her this book. She loves it so much. We read it every night at bed time and once in the morning when she makes up. I recommend everyone get their little ones this book.