Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• YneleenQ By  YneleenQ
    04.28.18

Place you'll Go

Absolutely Love this book. MY daughter's VPK class graduation theme is Oh, the places you'll go. This book shows children that the world is a place to explore. I give this book at Baby showers and moms love it.

• famofstubbs By  famofstubbs
    04.26.18

One Of My All Time Favorites

Absolutely LOVE this book! Will never get tired of reading it. I recently read it to my 4 year old and he asked me to read it again when we finished :)

• Yasmine By  Yasmine
    04.05.18

Love books

Absolutely love Doctor Seuss books. I think there super clever and they rhyme which makes it fun for children to learn.

• makysmama By  makysmama
    03.29.18

Every kid needs this book!

This book is a must have in any child's library. We read this nightly and it never gets old.

• jehousel By  jehousel
    03.15.18

Great for keepsake from Kindergarten to graduation

I recently purchased two copies of Dr. Seuss Oh the Places You'll Go for my kids as keepsake items to have their teachers to write a note in every year as they go through school and gifting it to my child when they graduate from high school. This book is perfect for this because the story is all about the possibilities of places and things one can do and go.

• Gjprasad By  Gjprasad
    03.14.18

This book should be a staple in your home.

I love this book for my youngest. I have her teachers write a note for her at the end of every school year.

• iwishiwasaswan By  iwishiwasaswan
    01.05.18

Great Memories

I love this book. We got a copy for my daughter and had her preschool and kindergarten teachers to sign it. We plan on getting all of her teachers to sign it and give it to her when she graduates so she can go back and look at all of their sweet messages and well wishes.

• kmayer29 By  kmayer29
    12.09.17

Favorite Book

I have loved this book since I was a child. A perfect gift for a graduation or for someone starting a new adventure in life as well as for children.

• Lindsaygunn1 By  Lindsaygunn1
    12.06.17

Inspiring for all ages

I have had this book since I was a child and then given it again upon graduating from high school, college and graduate school. While it may be meant for children, it?s messaging is inspiring for all ages.

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

Classic

A wonderful children's book, It was read to me and I will read it to my children and my grandchildren. Truly inspiring and encourages adventure.