Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• Mecombrink77 By  Mecombrink77
    04.02.20

Perfect graduation gift.

People think I'm strange but is one of the best gifts for a high school graduate. It just seems to describe how parents feel and what we believe for our kids as the graduate and move on to another part of their life.

• Mindi66 By  Mindi66
    04.01.20

Always Relevent

This book ignited my passion for travel as a child! I now travel as much as possible but with Covid-19 we have to travel virtually!

• cbear101 By  cbear101
    04.01.20

I love this book. It?s a classic and makes a great graduation book!

• notsochay By  notsochay
    03.19.20

Highly recommend

This was definitely one of my favorite books growing up. I use to read it all the time!

• raisingtwinboys By  raisingtwinboys
    03.12.20

one of my all time favorites

I love to read this book to my twin boys because it reveals so many real life truths. I feel lit prepares them for the ups and the downs and road of life that they are on and will be navigating as they grow.

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Dr suess never fails

Ive never read a dr suess book i or my 4 children havent enjoyed.

• Gloria0112 By  Gloria0112
    02.12.20

I love this book. I use to read this book all the time when I was little. Now I read it to my children. Hoping I can read it to my grandchildren and great grandchildren and so on and so forth.

• Bsaenz1014 By  Bsaenz1014
    01.21.20

This book is a classic! How could anyone possibly give it a bad review! My son loves the story and the pictures and I love the moments spent reading it with him.

• Danelee By  Danelee
    01.15.20

My favorite book. Great for any age. Great highschool graduation gift also. Everyone should read this book.

• Zlion98 By  Zlion98
    01.13.20

Perfect book

It has a good amount of words. But not to many to get the kids bored. They love all of the different colors that are in side of the book and how detailed the drawings were.