Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• tiffypoo2 By  tiffypoo2
    09.21.19

This book is a family favorite. My youngest always requests it for her bed time story.

• Mustain69 By  Mustain69
    08.14.19

Great book

Its a fun book to go through with your kiddos and I love how you can relate it to all the steps your children will go through in life. My son loves it and the baby loves the bright colors!

• JeanPa By  JeanPa
    08.07.19

Great Book

Great book! Have all my daughters teachers sign it and will give to her at her high school graduation!

• DHPowder By  DHPowder
    08.05.19

My Son Loves this Story

I read this book to my son at night before bed. He has always been a fan of the vibrant and imaginative stories of Dr. Seuss

• clcaj4 By  clcaj4
    07.30.19

Great graduation gift

I bought this for my daughter and have been having all her teachers sign it. This will be a gift at her high school graduation.

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    07.26.19

Not just for kids

I absolutely love this book and I don't have kids! From what I understand, he wrote this as he approached old age, and as I get older I can relate to this book, and actually to all his books. He was a gem.

• KColeman072104 By  KColeman072104
    07.25.19

Love Dr. Seuss

I absolutely love this book! I have one for each of my kids and I have all their teachers sign it and I plan to give it to them for graduation.

• Gabbiecat By  Gabbiecat

Amazing and loved

This is one of my all time favorite books! I give it as graduation gifts also.

• Loricci01 By  Loricci01
    07.24.19

Great for kindergarten present!

Got this for my son when he started kindergarten as well as a bunch of cute party supplies and back to school items lat the target dollar spot. We then invited over the neighbors since they were also starting kindergarten and made rainbow pancakes. Will be a memory I always remember.

• MomToALittleLady By  MomToALittleLady
    07.24.19

Everyone should read this!

So Powerful and Inspiring especially for this new generation coming up. I adore this book , I brought this for my 4yr old and had to put it up until shes a bit older.