Dr. Seuss Oh, The Places You'll Go! Review | SheSpeaks

• destrea By  destrea
    02.09.21

Book I Cherish

I got this book for my high school graduation and still love it. It was the great encouragement I needed for my journey to begin.

• lovenlife By  lovenlife
    02.02.21

GREATEST CHILDREN ADULT BOOK EVER WRITTEN

i have been giving this book away to summer interns in my department that leave to go back to school for their last year of business school. This book says it all!

• GabbyWiggs By  GabbyWiggs
    01.04.21

Gift idea for children, graduates, and adults

Every year, we buy a bunch of these books and write uplifting quotes and scripture on every page. We then give a copy to each graduate at our church. Especially this year, I think we could all use a little extra encouragement. Small children also love this book as the bright colors are extremely inviting!

• Smart40s By  Smart40s
    12.18.20

I love this book, I got it for my first grand son and its become his favorite

• Rmmarcin By  Rmmarcin
    12.08.20

Love Dr. Seuss!

Great book for a young child or a graduate. Fun rhymes and quirky illustrations make this a joy to read for all ages.

• Goof-Ball By  Goof-Ball
    12.04.20

Graduation gift

Love this book. Received a copy when I graduated high school.

• amandaromanramirez By  amandaromanramirez
    12.02.20

excellent. applicable to life. I discovered it at my 19 years old and I still read it sometimes because it is a charming, playful, but serious book. the drawings are so visually stimulating.

• nola807 By  nola807
    10.16.20

Classic Book

I love this book it is such a classic I have given it as a graduation gift for high school and college and have given it as a baby gift You really can not go wrong with this book in my opinion

• christalc By  christalc
    10.16.20

All time favorite Dr Seuss

This is one of the best children's books ever written. It stimulates their imagination and tells them anything is possible. I read this to both of my children and to my granddaughter and they all loved it.

• LaLeona By  LaLeona
    10.13.20

Classics are good go-tos!

A wonderful Dr. Seuss classic! I have read this book to my children, my students when I used to teach, and we still have the book on our book shelf!

• crystallee2019 By  crystallee2019
    10.07.20

the places you will go

We love Dr. Suess, and this book is the best and most funny book to read to your child. for the places you will go. teaches great value.

• Valerieproudmommy By  Valerieproudmommy
    08.15.20

Amazing Book!!

My children and I love this book! Its one of many amazing story's by Dr.Seuss. It sends a wonderful message to readers of all ages about the places they will go in life. If you haven't read this book your truly missing out!!!

• DestinySpeaking96 By  DestinySpeaking96
    08.12.20

This is my favorite book! I recently bought it for my daughter and read it to her. She is too young to understand the meaning behind it, but as a parent, they couldn't have made a better book. I have so many Dr. Suess books and each one usually has a good meaning or lesson behind them.

• MrsE3113 By  MrsE3113
    08.07.20

Love

I love Dr. Seuss and my children love him too. His books are iconic and great for spending quality educational and fun time with your children. Story time is one of our favorite times during the day.

• beaniebaby70 By  beaniebaby70
    08.07.20

Sweet book

I love this sweet little book . It makes for a wonderful and thoughtful gift from any occasion from baby shower to graduation. It makes s me cry in a good way