Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel | SheSpeaks

• triedit2 triedit2
    08.27.10

have used this on and off for years, it is great for controlling breakouts since it keeps the pores from getting clogged to begin with. I have oily, acne prone skin and rosacea and this product has been useful. I keep it off my cheeks, where the rosacea is an issue, only use it on my forehead, nose, chin, jawline, chest and the top of my hands (where age shows first!) and have been pleased for more than five years with it. I tend to only use it for a week at a time, sine I am also very fair and as with all a/bhas you can become photosensitive. ALWAYS WEAR HIGH LEVEL SUNBLOCK WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. A sunburn defeats the regerative purpose of the peel. Both Sephora and Beauty.com sometimes have samples of this product, if you are looking to try beore buying.

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.21.20

I received samples of these peels and was not disappointed. I had heard so many good things. These pads help a lot with texture/blackheads/hyper pigmentation and even acne. They smell a little funny, very earthy, but overall the smell went away pretty quickly. Make sure to moisturizer after using, or they can irritate the skin.

• brittanyerwin By  brittanyerwin
    02.22.11

i would absolutely LOVE to try this.

• karynD By  karynD
    08.30.10

Amazing product. Skin care is so important to me and for all in general. Having a good product that really works is key!!!

• erinvictoria19 By  erinvictoria19
    08.28.10

I would love to try it!

• sharda By  sharda

i would like to try.

• triedit2 By  triedit2

• reetl1 By  reetl1
    08.27.10

I have heard great things about this product and I would love to try it. Although it is a;ittle pricey if it works then I think it would be really worth it

• juanita93243 By  juanita93243
    08.26.10

Wow, currently I'm using Peter Thomas Roth and Dr Perricone and this sounds like a blend of both. I would say this is a must try !!

• R_lizza By  R_lizza
    05.29.09

i would really like my mom to try this for her skin. im pretty sure she would love this product!!

• melissa123 By  melissa123
    05.29.09

I have severe acne on the face and back i would greatly appreciate a free sample :)