Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel | SheSpeaks

• triedit2 triedit2
    08.27.10

have used this on and off for years, it is great for controlling breakouts since it keeps the pores from getting clogged to begin with. I have oily, acne prone skin and rosacea and this product has been useful. I keep it off my cheeks, where the rosacea is an issue, only use it on my forehead, nose, chin, jawline, chest and the top of my hands (where age shows first!) and have been pleased for more than five years with it. I tend to only use it for a week at a time, sine I am also very fair and as with all a/bhas you can become photosensitive. ALWAYS WEAR HIGH LEVEL SUNBLOCK WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. A sunburn defeats the regerative purpose of the peel. Both Sephora and Beauty.com sometimes have samples of this product, if you are looking to try beore buying.

• brittanyerwin By  brittanyerwin
    02.22.11

i would absolutely LOVE to try this.

• karynD By  karynD
    08.30.10

Amazing product. Skin care is so important to me and for all in general. Having a good product that really works is key!!!

• erinvictoria19 By  erinvictoria19
    08.28.10

I would love to try it!

• sharda By  sharda

i would like to try.

• triedit2 By  triedit2

• reetl1 By  reetl1
    08.27.10

I have heard great things about this product and I would love to try it. Although it is a;ittle pricey if it works then I think it would be really worth it

• juanita93243 By  juanita93243
    08.26.10

Wow, currently I'm using Peter Thomas Roth and Dr Perricone and this sounds like a blend of both. I would say this is a must try !!

• lturpin By  lturpin
    07.14.09

I would love to try this. I am always on the look out for new lines. I currently use obagi, but am looking to switch.

• tristar1818 By  tristar1818
    05.30.09

Def. Would love to try it

• QueenEileen By  QueenEileen
    05.30.09

I'm a beauty product junkie and always on the lookout for something AMAZING. I've heard good things from this brand as well, I would love to have a sample of this!