Downy Unstopables Review | SheSpeaks

• balldan By  balldan
    05.20.21

Love the unstoppable scent that just keeps going!!

• nola807 By  nola807
    05.19.21

Great Scent

We love these unstoppables so much They have a great smell that lasts for a long time

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.15.21

So fresh!

I have been using Downy Unstopables for over 4 years. I love the way that just a small amount of these little pellets makes an entire load of laundry smell wonderfully fresh for a very long time.

• Ashwal123 By  Ashwal123
    03.02.19

Smells great

These are amazing. They make my laundry smell amazing, and also work really well in my wax warmer and make my entire house smell so fresh and clean day in and day out.

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

I love these downy unstoppable beads! I even add them to my vacuum bag!

• Goochiegirl By  Goochiegirl
    11.09.18

Downy unstoppables review

I recently tried Downy unstoppables tide scent laundry booster. I absolutely love the smell of my laundry after and the scent stays smelling fresh for weeks

• SharpieFairy By  SharpieFairy
    08.20.18

A definite BOOST in fresh laundry!

As of a mother of three young and very active boys I am always looking for ways to make my laundry smell fresh longer. The Downy Unstopables brand of "scent boosters" are amazing. All you have to do is drop a little (or a lot!) into your load of laundry for fresh smelling clothes for days! Pick them up on your next shopping trip and try them for yourself.

• Ilookeditup By  Ilookeditup
    08.19.18

Makes my laundry smell wonderful...that, in my opinion, is the only thing it needs to do and it does it so well.

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Downy Unstoppables are Super Fresh!

I love how these Unstoppables smell. My laundry always has a fresh scent that lasts a long time. I prefer them to the Purex Crystals.

• ScarlettAurora By  ScarlettAurora
    08.17.18

Unstoppable Scent

I absolutely love this product. My clothes have smelt nothing but fresh after every wash whYlgmen using Unstoppable. Perfect name also because the scent is unstoppable!!!

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    08.17.18

Excellent Laundry Product

These Downy Unstopables are amazing. They are very easy to use. All you do is pour them into your washer before you put your laundry in and that's it. My house smelled great as I was doing my laundry and our laundry smelled great as we wore it. I also washed my linen in them so I could snuggle up to the smell at night. It was the best! It's a strong but good smell. I love them.

• HollyKay1 By  HollyKay1
    08.06.18

If you have teenage boys, you need this!

I have a teenage son and this works great with his bedding. Teenagers always seem to perspire more than any other age group and this does the trick for longer lasting scent. Love the smell!

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

mum bought 9yr old approved

Love these - outta ALL brands that make these smelly crystals mine 9yr old daughter favors DOWNY brand most - she says she could just curl up & live inside - petty dang yummy smells

• Paysshy By  Paysshy
    08.02.17

Great Product

I love this stuff, I use it in every load of clothes. The scent lasts for days. Even after my husband comes goes to work and comes home you can still smell the scent.

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.02.17

Smells Amazing

The only thing I don't like about Downy Unstopables is the price, kinda spendy but the results are excellent! The smell of your clothes is so very pleasant that I have to purchase even when it's not on sale. And trust me on this one you will get a more restful sleep after washing your sheets with this product!!