Downy UnStopables Review | SheSpeaks

• jilliezoey jilliezoey
    04.13.16

i love how this makes my laundry smell. It keeps my laundry smelling nice and fresh longer than anything I've ever tried.

• Ashwal123 By  Ashwal123
    03.02.19

Smells great

These are amazing. They make my laundry smell amazing, and also work really well in my wax warmer and make my entire house smell so fresh and clean day in and day out.

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

I love these downy unstoppable beads! I even add them to my vacuum bag!

• Goochiegirl By  Goochiegirl
    11.09.18

Downy unstoppables review

I recently tried Downy unstoppables tide scent laundry booster. I absolutely love the smell of my laundry after and the scent stays smelling fresh for weeks

• SharpieFairy By  SharpieFairy
    08.20.18

A definite BOOST in fresh laundry!

As of a mother of three young and very active boys I am always looking for ways to make my laundry smell fresh longer. The Downy Unstopables brand of "scent boosters" are amazing. All you have to do is drop a little (or a lot!) into your load of laundry for fresh smelling clothes for days! Pick them up on your next shopping trip and try them for yourself.

• Ilookeditup By  Ilookeditup
    08.19.18

Makes my laundry smell wonderful...that, in my opinion, is the only thing it needs to do and it does it so well.

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Downy Unstoppables are Super Fresh!

I love how these Unstoppables smell. My laundry always has a fresh scent that lasts a long time. I prefer them to the Purex Crystals.

• ScarlettAurora By  ScarlettAurora
    08.17.18

Unstoppable Scent

I absolutely love this product. My clothes have smelt nothing but fresh after every wash whYlgmen using Unstoppable. Perfect name also because the scent is unstoppable!!!

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    08.17.18

Excellent Laundry Product

These Downy Unstopables are amazing. They are very easy to use. All you do is pour them into your washer before you put your laundry in and that's it. My house smelled great as I was doing my laundry and our laundry smelled great as we wore it. I also washed my linen in them so I could snuggle up to the smell at night. It was the best! It's a strong but good smell. I love them.

• HollyKay1 By  HollyKay1
    08.06.18

If you have teenage boys, you need this!

I have a teenage son and this works great with his bedding. Teenagers always seem to perspire more than any other age group and this does the trick for longer lasting scent. Love the smell!

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

mum bought 9yr old approved

Love these - outta ALL brands that make these smelly crystals mine 9yr old daughter favors DOWNY brand most - she says she could just curl up & live inside - petty dang yummy smells