Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks Reviews

• I love this product and the way it smells is incredibly amazing. The only reason I gave it a 4 is price. It's so expensive!

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

I love the fragrance and softness it gives my clothes. The smell lasts a long time

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

You Laundry will smell amazing

Love, Love this I don't use anything else every load of clothing I waste smells amazing. I tried so many others and nothing compares.

• irishmomofthree By  irishmomofthree
    09.27.17

expensive

This product does what it says it does. And smells so good! I do feel as if it is really expensive and wish they could drop that price a little - I know, as long as we pay it, they won't drop it.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.11.17

Downy

I have always loved Downy! This works so well and smells amazing! I've already recommended

• selinaburr By  selinaburr
    09.07.17

The smell is very soothing and lasts for a long time. It also works very well at keeping my cloths soft.

• Jessalyn91 By  Jessalyn91
    08.12.17

love the smell

Leaves my clothes smelling fresh, clean and always soft.

• jleigh29 By  jleigh29
    02.11.17

Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener

The smell is amazing and my clothes feel refreshed and soft i dont itch afterwards

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

So Soft and Smells So Nice

Who doesnt like there clothes soft and smelling great. N8t to mention ut really does help extend the vibrant color of the item. Must use with sheets, towels and blankets. Jyst makes them so much more cuddelly.

• zyadooo By  zyadooo
    01.10.17

It is excellent, I tried so much that he smelled really good and very beautiful

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    12.08.16

Love the smell

This is one of my favorite fabric softner! The smell lasts so long on clothes. It leaves such a relaxing scent not to strong or over powering. Well worth the buy