Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks

• I love this product and the way it smells is incredibly amazing. The only reason I gave it a 4 is price. It's so expensive!

• Dreamykid By  Dreamykid
    11.20.19

Greatest Fragrance Ever

I am a 51 yr old male. My Mom would use Downy sometimes, I like it but I wasn't too keen on it, UNTIL Downy came out with the Simple Pleasures Lavender and Vanilla. I fell in love with this aromatic , I don't know how to explain it, I have never forgotten this scent. PLEASE if any one can tell me where I could buy this AGAIN I would be more than Greatful, I would be Ecstatically Overjoyed. Signed "Hopelessly trapped in the pass" in Salem, Oregon

• three11cutie By  three11cutie
    09.27.19

Great smelling

Downy is one of my favorite softeners. All of their scents smell so good and it makes my clothes so soft. The prices are affordable too for the amount of loads you can do.

• angelburciago By  angelburciago
    07.30.19

Just dreamy

I love Downy, but this one is AMAZING! Softens and leaves an amazing scent. The scent lasts my bedding smells so great that lavender scent puts me right to sleep!

• quackers50 By  quackers50
    07.11.19

Great for laundry

I love using Dowey Simple Pleasures in my laundry. Keeps the clothes smelling fresh and they come out so soft! Downy is the best!

• missdrp By  missdrp
    05.31.19

I love it!

I love the smell and the softness of my clothes. I live in HOT Texas and it must be kept in a fairly cool place as it has a tendency to curdle (most brands do this)

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Downy fabric softener is all we use in my home. It?s the only one that everyone can agree on and the fragrance lasts.

• shonvic1981 By  shonvic1981
    10.01.18

Downy Simple Pleasures

This product was awesome! I love the Lavender scent. My clothes were really soft and smelled great.

• hollyjo20 By  hollyjo20
    09.11.18

Downy Is my fav!

I love Downy fabric softener ! It?s my go to for my laundry because I am confident my clothes are clean and fresh smelling !

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    03.14.18

Love it!

An other great product from Downy! I love the way my clothes fell soft and smell amazing.

• Anallye By  Anallye
    02.03.18

LOVE IT !!!

Such a good product, the smell of this Is amzaing !