Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks Reviews

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• GarfieldMichay By  GarfieldMichay
    02.08.18

Favorite Beauty Soap

I am someone with very sensitive and acne-prone skin, so I opted to always use mild soap. Of all mild beauty soap in the market, DOVE beauty soap has always worked for me. Since then, I guess it's almost 6 years now that I am using any variant of Dove soap. I highly recommend this, men or women could use this soap. Big thumbs up!

• Anallye By  Anallye
    02.03.18

AMAZING

THIS IS THE BEST SOAP IVE EVER USED. MY skin is very sensitive and I can only use certai items and this one is by far the best for me

• 4vonnie By  4vonnie
    01.13.18

soft

Dove products are amazing, from skin to hair. Dove was the soap that my Nanny used. This product leaves your skin soft. I have very dry skin. With the dry skin is the tight feeling which I do not get with Dove.

• Kariganson91 By  Kariganson91
    01.04.18

Worked great for me! I really enjoyed this product and plan on buying again in the future. I have recommended it to my friends and my family.

• pinkylove88 By  pinkylove88
    12.27.17

This soap smells really good and leaves my skin soft, however increases the flaws of imperfections if you have oily skin

• Theonlylla By  Theonlylla
    12.15.17

Nr.1

I would give 6 stars if I could because this soap is the best on the market. When I get out from the shower I feel like I was using a moisturizer. Makes my skin soft and hydrated. Love it.

• preetika2393 By  preetika2393
    12.06.17

Relief for dry skin

I have always had dry skin and no product has ever worked for me like dove..its got a rich creamy formula that softens the skin in 2 washes..not kidding!

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Absolutely love this body bar. I buy it often. Makes my skin feel amazing and the light scent never clashes with my perfume

• ShainaCooper By  ShainaCooper
    11.01.17

Bar soap good for skin.

I absolutely adore doves products! Especially their soaps. My skin can get dry so when I shower I like to make sure I use products that work! Well Dove bar soap makes my skin feel soft! I love how moisturized my skin is!

• Mgirll By  Mgirll
    10.29.17

Fresh scent

I buy a lot of different soap bars because I make my own laundry detergent. I like this one particularly because it smells refreshing and clean, and it has a strong smell too.