Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• Guatemalancurlygirl By  Guatemalancurlygirl
    11.24.18

I recently bought this product and I really liked its smell and how it worked with my skin texture

• Katterrina By  Katterrina
    10.26.18

I use this item daily for my two year old so. His skin is so sensitive. But not with dove.

• Criselle By  Criselle
    10.01.18

The Best Bar Ever!

This is the BEST soap I have ever used seriously. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and what I love as well is that the fragrance is mild. My kids enjoy using it as well they said they dont need to cream their skin after lol.

• sweetheart21 By  sweetheart21
    09.30.18

dove soap

I love this product so much this is the only soap i can put on my face without getting bumps. It has a nice smell that isn't to strong and it makes me feel amazing. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin like mine.

• phyll58 By  phyll58
    09.27.18

Felt so fresh and clean after showering with Dove cucumber beauty bar. Wonderful fragrance!

• Jocs2316 By  Jocs2316
    09.25.18

Great product!!

I'm a big fan of Dove products and I can safely say that cucumber-aloe fragrance is my favorite! I love this soap, leaves my skin feeling soft and it smells AMAZING! Honest! If you haven't tried it, do so! I guarantee you'll love it

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Smells amazing

I perfer Dove bodywash, but when I see I sale j will buy the bars. This smells amazing!!!

• MayKat By  MayKat
    06.03.18

Great!

Love this bar, it smells divine and I personally don't think it ever leaves any of that weird chalky, dry residue.

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Refreshing

Leaves my body soft and smelling great. Comes in many scents and also available with sensitive skin

• ClaudiaSpeaks By  ClaudiaSpeaks
    05.19.18

Skin feels great

Smell = delightful My skin = so soft My husband likes it as much higher as I do we both have sensitive skin.