Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks Reviews

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Refreshing

Leaves my body soft and smelling great. Comes in many scents and also available with sensitive skin

• ClaudiaSpeaks By  ClaudiaSpeaks
    05.19.18

Skin feels great

Smell = delightful My skin = so soft My husband likes it as much higher as I do we both have sensitive skin.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Do not drying my skin!

I really like go refreshing smells this Dove Go Fresh Bar soap. It cleans gently my hands without drying them.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Pleasant Scent

I?m regular user of Dove products. Dove Beauty Bar makes my skin soft and smooth and scent is quite pleasant. Overall Dove products are my favorite.

• DaniiRose1 By  DaniiRose1
    04.02.18

I fell in love

Smells SO amazing, left my skin soft and glowing. 10/10 would buy it again!

• tlw871 By  tlw871
    04.02.18

Love the soap

Love the smell. Leaves skin smooth with that fresh and clean scent however I did not like the the "scent" did not last long on me.

• winchamp By  winchamp
    04.01.18

Smooth Creamy Soap with Great Scent

Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars are affordable and smell nice. I love the cucumber scent. It is one that works for the entire family. Smooth and creamy. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized without soapy feel afterwards.

• Clayrene776 By  Clayrene776
    03.28.18

Love it

My favorite commercial soap bar brand. This one is simply amazing! Light, fresh and leave the skin replenished and soft.

• Shannansanford92 By  Shannansanford92
    03.25.18

Smells good

For a nice refreshing clean and a great smell definitely use this . And it?s best brand of soap out there

• Astroash25 By  Astroash25
    03.19.18

Soft moisturized skin

I have always loved Dove soaps. Makes your skin feel soft and moisturized. The scent is fresh and smells great throughout the day.