Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks Reviews

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• ShainaCooper By  ShainaCooper
    11.01.17

Bar soap good for skin.

I absolutely adore doves products! Especially their soaps. My skin can get dry so when I shower I like to make sure I use products that work! Well Dove bar soap makes my skin feel soft! I love how moisturized my skin is!

• Mgirll By  Mgirll
    10.29.17

Fresh scent

I buy a lot of different soap bars because I make my own laundry detergent. I like this one particularly because it smells refreshing and clean, and it has a strong smell too.

• sixfortheroad By  sixfortheroad
    10.12.17

I love Dove bar soap for my whole family, It works so well and leaves a fresh scent on my skin.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010

Dove does it all :)

I love the smell and how well it moisturizes. Would definitely buy this again.

• sukivee1 By  sukivee1

dove soap

I always loved dove soap this one is really special smells nice also and makes your skin feel so soft what more can you ask for!!!

• Jennifer40324 By  Jennifer40324

Dove Soap

I love Dove soap.. Dove soap is the only product I use for my family. I trust the brand and quality of the product.. I would definitely recommend

• Retiredprincipal By  Retiredprincipal

Great Soap for dry skin

This is the only soap I use on my very dry skin and it does a great job. I buy it in bulk at Costco.

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Love It!

I love Dove anything! From lotions to body wash to the beauty bar. Dove always has a great smell and leaves skin feeling soft.

• Gjprasad By  Gjprasad
    10.04.17

Dove is the only bar soap we use in my house, Its a staple item for us. The scent is great.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Dove, I love this soap it is a must in the shower leaving skin feeling soft and cleaned. A must have! :-)