Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• mlk777 By  mlk777
    07.08.20

Really like Dove - use it all the time. Doesn't dry my skin out like some do

• Luna68 By  Luna68
    07.06.20

Refreshing Scent

Dove is my favorite soap! Love the scent very refreshing. I like it so much i just bought a pack of the pear and cucumber

• klassic By  klassic
    06.18.20

The Smell is Wonderful

I have always loved Dove products. This one is no exception. The smell is wonderful. Leaves my skin clean and so nicely soft.

• Jessa21 By  Jessa21
    06.16.20

Moisturizer soap

I really love this product always because it never fail to make my skin more smoother and look young. I love the good scent of the soap and the quality. I can compare that dove is totally different from other soap products. The way it touches your skin its so good like no other no irritation.

• Kimee757 By  Kimee757
    06.11.20

My favorite soap

Dove is the ONLY soap I use. I love this scent & the original scent. It never leaves a film on my skin. It leaves a light cucumber & melon scent & it also leaves your skin moisturized.

• leona1219 By  leona1219
    06.08.20

Fresh and moisturized

I love this soap in the summertime; it?s cooling yet moisturizing and so gentle. It?s got a mild, fresh scent. My summer go-to!

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.06.20

Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars are so nice to use because they have moisturizers added in. This helps not dry my skin out as much as regular soap.

• fmd518 By  fmd518

Great Product

I love how Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars make my skin feel. Great product.

• quackers50 By  quackers50

Love Dove products

I have been using dove products for years and this bar helps to keep my skin moisturized. Will keep on using

• JayneH By  JayneH

Fresh and Clean Dove Fresh Beauty Bar Soap

I love this Dove Fresh Beauty Bar. It makes me feel clean all day and it leaves my skin in good shape too. I am a 63 yr old woman that wants moisture in my skin and the noticeable scent that makes me feel clean and fresh throughout the day!