Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray | SheSpeaks Reviews

• aqc5529 By  aqc5529
    05.23.18

The only deodorant you need

Smells great. Stays on all day and doesn't leave a stain. Always get compliments when I use it.

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.16.18

Not Dove's Best

I'm normally a dedicated Dove consumer but the women's spray on deoderant left me sadly disappointed. The smell would have been nice if it wasn't so overpowering. One quick spray and it was so strong that I had to leave the bathroom to breath. Not only that but it burns any sensitive skin it comes into contact with. It doesn't even protect that well. 6 hours later and I was sweating through it. The only reason it gets 2 stars is that the men's spray deoderant (while still overpowering) seems to last longer.

• Ecramp By  Ecramp
    03.11.18

I really do love this dry spray deodorant. When I first started using it I felt as though my body had to get used to it. I have no other way to describe it. Now that I have been using it for a few months I wouldn't go back to regular deodorant! Totally worth it!

• Smalltownblonde By  Smalltownblonde
    03.03.18

Love this deodorant!

I am obsessed with this deodorant! It works great! I spray as soon as I get out of the shower and it lasts all day. There are so many scents available. I think my favorite is the sensitive skin and the original scent. They all smell so good! I highly recommend this product!

• UhOhAestheticos By  UhOhAestheticos
    02.10.18

An Everyday Essential

Leaves a soft velvety texture on the skin that is so pleasant to the touch it's unreal and works just as advertized; all day dryness with no residue.

• mmyuh_ By  mmyuh_
    02.05.18

Love

Gives you a great clean feeling! lasts all day and has such a great fragrance. I wouldn?t go back to using any other deodorant.

• Orrtrinity By  Orrtrinity
    11.05.17

Great

Was really good!!! Smelled so good! I would totally recommend it to other people.

• kzkboutique By  kzkboutique
    10.11.17

Love the scent

Really great product it goes on easy and dries very fast and the scent is amazing.

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    10.11.17

Worth trying Dove again

Dove has really improved their formula over time and I am very pleased with this! I have sensitive skin and swore off Dove until my bestie recommended at least giving it another shot! The spray is very pleasing and lasts along time! I have no itching or irritation so far! Very affordable and I highly recommend trying!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    10.09.17

Cool & Calm

I love Dove Dry Spray deodorant in the Beauty Finish scent! It has 48 hour odor and sweat protection! It goes on clear and doesn?t leave any stains on your clothes! It keeps me confident!