Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray | SheSpeaks

• Lovey2000 By  Lovey2000
    06.21.20

Works very nicely, just need it to last a little longer throughout the day

• nimarahbar By  nimarahbar
    06.19.19

Smells Great!

Great smell!! Love this deodorant but there is white marks! Also it does not last more than a few hours. But with one touch up you can finish the day strong!

• Tannerbabes19 By  Tannerbabes19
    06.18.19

My favorite!!!!!!

This by far has been the best deoderant i have ever used before!! Its very lite feeling and the aerosol spray, sprays directly where i want it to. My underarms are instantly dry and their is no white residue which is a plus especially when i wear black. The scent lasts all day too and i can still smell the scent after the gym. People walking behind me at the gym always compliment me on my perfume until i tell them its my dove deoderant!

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Smells good at first, but wears off after a few hours.

• chajo55 By  chajo55
    06.11.19

Awesome

This is one of my favorite deoderants its good for sensitive skin, it lasts a long time and it smells so good.

• Tayler05 By  Tayler05
    06.06.19

Okay

I like that it goes on dry. It smells nice. The antiperspirant does not last all day if it?s very hot. Decent product.

• aqc5529 By  aqc5529
    05.23.18

The only deodorant you need

Smells great. Stays on all day and doesn't leave a stain. Always get compliments when I use it.

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.16.18

Not Dove's Best

I'm normally a dedicated Dove consumer but the women's spray on deoderant left me sadly disappointed. The smell would have been nice if it wasn't so overpowering. One quick spray and it was so strong that I had to leave the bathroom to breath. Not only that but it burns any sensitive skin it comes into contact with. It doesn't even protect that well. 6 hours later and I was sweating through it. The only reason it gets 2 stars is that the men's spray deoderant (while still overpowering) seems to last longer.

• Ecramp By  Ecramp
    03.11.18

I really do love this dry spray deodorant. When I first started using it I felt as though my body had to get used to it. I have no other way to describe it. Now that I have been using it for a few months I wouldn't go back to regular deodorant! Totally worth it!

• Smalltownblonde By  Smalltownblonde
    03.03.18

Love this deodorant!

I am obsessed with this deodorant! It works great! I spray as soon as I get out of the shower and it lasts all day. There are so many scents available. I think my favorite is the sensitive skin and the original scent. They all smell so good! I highly recommend this product!