Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Review | SheSpeaks

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I like this deodorant spray it protects me for a long time I love its smell

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    11.19.20

A game changer for spray deodorant

It dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky at all. It works well, and I'm so happy with this!

• 20manderz08 By  20manderz08
    11.19.20

user friendly

works well and lasts long and is very easy to use.

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

Recommend 100 percent

Amazing product!! smells great, dry after applying, does not cause any discomfort. Does not stain clothing

• techgurl By  techgurl
    11.05.20

Beautiful scent

Love everything thing about this just need to last a bit longer on skin.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    10.29.20

Lovely!

Love the scent and love that my skin says soft but dry!

• designgirl97 By  designgirl97
    10.28.20

Great Spray Deodorant

I have been using this deodorant for the past few months now. I originally got it to keep at my desk at work because colleagues would frequently ask to borrow my deodorant and I did not want to share the stick. I am very pleased with the quality and variety of scents available. I wish that it lasted a little longer throughout the day and think it is great for intermittent touch ups.

• Lovey2000 By  Lovey2000
    06.21.20

Works very nicely, just need it to last a little longer throughout the day

• nimarahbar By  nimarahbar
    06.19.19

Smells Great!

Great smell!! Love this deodorant but there is white marks! Also it does not last more than a few hours. But with one touch up you can finish the day strong!

• Tannerbabes19 By  Tannerbabes19
    06.18.19

My favorite!!!!!!

This by far has been the best deoderant i have ever used before!! Its very lite feeling and the aerosol spray, sprays directly where i want it to. My underarms are instantly dry and their is no white residue which is a plus especially when i wear black. The scent lasts all day too and i can still smell the scent after the gym. People walking behind me at the gym always compliment me on my perfume until i tell them its my dove deoderant!

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Smells good at first, but wears off after a few hours.

• chajo55 By  chajo55
    06.11.19

Awesome

This is one of my favorite deoderants its good for sensitive skin, it lasts a long time and it smells so good.

• Tayler05 By  Tayler05
    06.06.19

Okay

I like that it goes on dry. It smells nice. The antiperspirant does not last all day if it?s very hot. Decent product.

• aqc5529 By  aqc5529
    05.23.18

The only deodorant you need

Smells great. Stays on all day and doesn't leave a stain. Always get compliments when I use it.

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.16.18

Not Dove's Best

I'm normally a dedicated Dove consumer but the women's spray on deoderant left me sadly disappointed. The smell would have been nice if it wasn't so overpowering. One quick spray and it was so strong that I had to leave the bathroom to breath. Not only that but it burns any sensitive skin it comes into contact with. It doesn't even protect that well. 6 hours later and I was sweating through it. The only reason it gets 2 stars is that the men's spray deoderant (while still overpowering) seems to last longer.