Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray

Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray

4.4
              Rated #15 in Deodorant
34 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

I loved this so much! The smell is so fresh and clean. It goes on super lightly and doesn't leave any residue. Kept the sweat at bay for a long time which a lot of products claim but don't deliver on. I did notice that my underarms seemed smoother and easier to shave after using. It is very easy to apply, I was surprised online other people didn't think so. Overall A+ product, would purchase again.

Dove Spray Deodorant This is a fantastic deodorant. After putting it on you don't even know it's there, other than the light scent that smells great. For me it lasts all day.

My favorite!!!!!! This by far has been the best deoderant i have ever used before!! Its very lite feeling and the aerosol spray, sprays directly where i want it to. My underarms are instantly dry and their is no white residue which is a plus especially when i wear black. The scent lasts all day too and i can still smell the scent after the gym. People walking behind me at the gym always compliment me on my perfume until i tell them its my dove deoderant!

Fantastic product This is my favorite deodorant. It makes me feels fresh and clean the whole day. I love the idea that doesn't make my clothes look white.

Lovely! Love the scent and love that my skin says soft but dry!

Recommend 100 percent Amazing product!! smells great, dry after applying, does not cause any discomfort. Does not stain clothing

user friendly works well and lasts long and is very easy to use.

A game changer for spray deodorant It dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky at all. It works well, and I'm so happy with this!

I like this deodorant spray it protects me for a long time I love its smell

Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray does dry fast and it is easy to spray out. It keeps me dry.

Highly recommended Absolutely love this product!!! Smells great and last a long time!! Must try

Awesome This is one of my favorite deoderants its good for sensitive skin, it lasts a long time and it smells so good.

Dove smells good This is good for going to the gym or use in locker rooms for gym

The only deodorant you need Smells great. Stays on all day and doesn't leave a stain. Always get compliments when I use it.

I love this product. It keeps me dry and fresh and it smells awesome. My favorite is the Rose Petals scent.