Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Perfume | SheSpeaks

• Beautyblissnbluejeans By  Beautyblissnbluejeans
    10.02.15

One of my all time favorite perfumes. The scent is light and clean not overpowering. I'm not a fan of floral scents and this is more musky.

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl
    06.28.15

Smells so good like heaven its complementing to my body's sent i feel and smell heavenly when I wear Donna Karan Cashmere mist perfume.

• BrooksWebstore By  BrooksWebstore
    02.17.15

I just purchased this perfume again about days ago. It is my absolute favorite! It smells so good and the smell lasts all day. I definitely get a lot of compliments from others about how good I smell and what women doesn't like to hear that

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I originally bought one for my mother in law and now I'm addicted to it. I have it in my purse.

• wittygirl3 By  wittygirl3
    08.06.14

I discovered this fragrance several years ago and I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it. The fragrance is not overwhelming and doesn't make my head hurt like others I've tried. The smell has somewhat of a nice light powdery scent to it. I absolutely love it.!

• KellyJean By  KellyJean
    07.31.14

I recently discovered this scent. It is a light and enjoyable scent that is sure to become a "classic".

• blonde3250 By  blonde3250
    04.19.14

This has always been my go to .but it's probably me because it doesn't last for a long time and I need to reapply it .I will still use it always but it is expensive .

• Shakeerahb By  Shakeerahb
    03.02.14

This is my favorite perfume! Light scent that doesn't bother me throughout the day. In fact I usually can't smell it after a while but get compliments on my smell throughout the day.

• kimsvision By  kimsvision
    09.30.13

Lovely scent! One of my favorites!! I get so many compliments when I wear it. It's scent is pretty stong, so you have to be sure not to over do it!

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    12.05.12

This smelled like another fragrance that I used to own. Nothing new although comforting. It is definitely powdery.