I used to walk by the Dollar Tree while running errands and never bothered to look inside. I always thought it was a place to get cheap candy and knick knacks that would break within a few days. Boy, was a wrong.
One day during a routine errand run with the kids, I decided to go into Dollar Tree to get balloons for an upcoming party.
Now a few years later, there are a list of things I will always buy at the dollar store and never anywhere else. These things are...
- party supplies (including table cloths, punch bowls, tongs, cups, etc...
- Helium balloons
- gift bags and wrapping paper
- Hair ties and pins
- coloring books
- TAPE (I get a pack of 8 rolls of tape for $1!!!!!!!)
- Any and all office supplies
- Magic eraser pads (a two pack for $1)
- most cleaning supplies
Most Dollar Trees differ in the products they carry. I have quite a few locations around me and I've scouted to see what they each carry. It's not too predictable since they get different products each shipment.
Awesome finds in the past:
- Udderly Smooth lotion tubes
- Clearasil face wash
- solar lamps
- Kids Disney wall decals
- big bags of Ring Pops
- MANY As Seen of TV items
So next time you see a Dollar Tree, stop in and see what they have to offer! You may be pleasantly surprised!