Dole Banana Dippers | SheSpeaks

• ladybug7169 ladybug7169
    03.03.15

I got these and the strawberry dippers as a special treat for my kids, so they LOVE them. My daughter likes to eat the strawberries frozen instead of thawing them out. And I found out that they almost make excellent "ice cubes" in my adult drink!!

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Not a fan. The bananas were really squishy, almost too-ripe squishy.

• etrac3y By  etrac3y
    02.27.17

Delicious

I love these. The chocolate is so velvety and rich. The bananas are the perfect bite size. The combination of the two flavors just melts in your mouth.

• bab5736 By  bab5736
    10.23.16

Perfect combination and a great quick snack! It's a healthier way to get a chocolate fix.

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE

SO GOOD AND ADDICTING ALL I CAN SAY I LOVE IT THE CHOCOLATE OVER THE BANANA WHAT A GREAT COMBERNATION

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

These are overpriced for what you get. Homemade ones taste better and are easy to make.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

These are really good.A little pricey but worth it.I love the idea that they come in individual packs for a satisfying treat at night with the right portion size.

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17
    07.15.16

These are amazing! I love them and they're a great treat! They are a little hard to eat because the chocolate does crumble but they are still so good!

• AmberMiller86 By  AmberMiller86
    03.27.16

I LOVE these! I've tried them multiple times and seriously can't get enough of them! They are the perfect size for snacking too! The dark chocolate that is used tastes SO good and the bananas are delicious! The combo makes for a flavor explosion in your mouth! Everyone should give them a try!

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    03.26.16

My son and I absolutely love these. Its a great treat anytime of the day, plus it has a delicious flavor. The strawberry ones are also just as great.

• ardyb0825 By  ardyb0825
    10.21.15

I love these! Whenever I have a coupon I pick up a box since they 1. are pricey and 2. I can make them cheaper at home. But these are delicious and a quick, satisfying snack. My sweet tooth is always happy.

• RainRainbows By  RainRainbows
    10.01.15

My husband had bought these for a healthy snack for the kids. They had tried them but wasn't big on eating them. So I tried them and thought that they were very good. It's best when you eat them after you take them out of the freezer.