DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks Review | SheSpeaks

• bechug By  bechug
    06.18.20

Good for kids

I buy these for my kids teeth because regular floss is hard to use. They are quick to use, so my kids are more likely to floss. These seem to do the job well because they haven't had any cavities in a long time.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.14.18

Easy flossers

I love these flossers so much easier than the old fashioned kind gets you super clean great alternative to other brands lasts forever no complaints here

• JDMom16 By  JDMom16
    07.26.16

These are so convenient to have in purse to get that food off your teeth

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

I really like this product. Less mess than floss and easy to use.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    10.01.15

I love these, I carry them around in my purse and I use them after every meal and even when I have a sore tooth they help to ease the pain just from using one.

• momztheword By  momztheword
    08.29.15

I prefer this over tradition string floss. the picks help me reach all areas. LOVE this product!

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Way easier and more convenient than regular dental floss. And feels like a good price for how many you're getting.

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.19.15

This product is so much easier than regular dental floss. I feel like it really cleans in between my teeth.

• Cream89 By  Cream89
    02.25.15

they are effective and economical. a better alternative to regular floss but not my favorite brand.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Very easy to use and convenient. Sturdy yet flexible and a great value

• mdcrmh81 By  mdcrmh81
    09.03.14

I love these to floss. My husband didn't like them at first but now he can't live without.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

These will floss your teeth but are kind of flimsy. I much prefer the Plackers brand. They work better than regular floss, but they aren't the best dental picks out there.

• brager714 By  brager714
    03.29.13

OK EVERYONE IF YOU HATE FIGHTING WITH THE FLOSS DISPENSER TRYING TO CUT JUST A FEW INCHES OF FLOSS OFF LIKE ME THEN THIS PRODUCT IS WHAT YOU NEED IT CAN'T GET ANY EASIER!!!!

• brownal10 By  brownal10
    03.29.13

My dentist recommended this product to me, especially when flossing in hard to reach places, and you don't have to worry about losing your grip on the floss, or the floss digging into your fingers. It's defiantly the better option when flossing.

• TheIndustryChic By  TheIndustryChic
    03.25.13

I keep these in my purse for the entire family. But I love the unexpected uses; for example quickly cleaning under dirty nails.