Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• eac62387 By  eac62387
    06.17.20

Soft Hands

This is amazing for cleaning my dishes and my hands don't feel dried out at all after washing dishes!

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.11.20

Expensive but Worth it

I always love Dawn but it can get expensive sometimes. A small bottle goes for 3 to 5 bucks and that's just the regular Dawn Dish Detergent. This does work great on the hands though. I have very dry and eczema prone skin so trying this out and finding out it works has had a major impact on them. They feel moiturized after washing the dishes which is rare for me. Sometimes I won't even need lotion after!

• Nicoleslayer By  Nicoleslayer
    07.20.19

Smells great

This Dawn does smell really good and cleans great. It does lather up and make suds when cleaning with it. It helps keep your hands soft so your hands won't get dry while using it. I've started worrying about what are in the products I use so I quit using this. But if I ever go back to normal products this will be my first purchase. I recommend as long as you're not worried about the chemicals.

• brandye1980 By  brandye1980
    02.28.19

Great product

With a hubby 3 kids and no dishwasher Well I AM the dishwasher and believe me I do a lot of dishes the only brand of dish detergent my family uses my even 19 year old son knows to buy Dawn since discovering the Dawn Hand Renewal it is positively hands down my favorite besides getting your dishes wonderfully clean I no longer suffer from dry cracked hands as bad as I used to I love how it is infused with ingredients to leave your hands soft

• katitiak By  katitiak

Cleans well

Really cleans my dishes and my countertops well. Definitely easily removes the grease quickly.

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

I only use Dawn dishwashing liquid. I wash my hands a lot when I?m baking and cooking so this helps keep my hands from drying out

• akaMonty By  akaMonty

A definite YES

Dawn has been a favorite of mine, now combined with the maker of my favorite facial cloths - a WIN! I don't have a dishwasher so everything is hand-washed, which means my hands in hot water several times a day. This product is especially welcome in winter as it helps keep my hands soft and moisturized so I don't get those painful dry-skin cracks.

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

I love dawn dishwashing liquid soap It keeps my dishes clean. I put one table spoon of it in water and it works wonders

• turnerae9 By  turnerae9
    12.27.17

get this!!!

best smelling dish soap i have ever used. after cleaning the dishes used to feed 10 people, my hands felt moisturized and soft!!

• Krey918 By  Krey918
    10.22.17

I love how soft this dish soap feels on my hands!

• CrystalT By  CrystalT
    09.28.17

I absolutely love this dish detergent. I have had problems with my hands cracking and bleeding especially during the winter time since I was younger. I have my hands in the water constantly whether I'm washing dishes or washing my hands and if you have experienced this you know how painful it is. This dish detergent has helped me regain the health back in my skin and prevented the pain that caused comes along with having dry cracked hands. Thank you!

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

Favorite Dish Soap

Love this dish soap. I always buy this same one. Super soft on my hands and smells fantastic. It also makes my dishes squeaky clean. This is my all time favorite.

• jezral81 By  jezral81
    03.27.17

My fav dishwashing liquid

It keeps my hands so soft and cleans the dishes wonderfully. It is a classic always love Dawn.

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Love this dish soap. Smells so good and doesn't dry out your hands like some other soaps do.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

I hand wash my dishes and this soap is the best to use.My hands feel so soft after using this product instead of dry.