CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• susielynn By  susielynn
    04.25.20

brown works for me

I really love this product I would love to have it in the dark brown color , I use this daily , its a wounderful product.

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34

Easy to Apply

I love how easy it is to apply this eyeliner to my upper and lower lash line, its so easy to apply and lasts throughout the day

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34

Easy to Apply

• aubs78 By  aubs78

My Go-To eyeliner

I have been using this for years now. It is good for a dark outline without being too dark on fair skin tone. It works great but does need a touch-up if wanting to go out on the town at night after wearing all day. Smooth and not sharp unless wanted so it doesn't poke you in the eye, soft too unlike a pencil liner. I love the blending sponge at the end.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Great pencil eyeliner

This is the only eyeliner I use. The liner lasts for most of the day. The eyeliner is soft and easily glides on. Its easy to take off with makeup remover. It also has a sponge tip applicator to create a smoky eye look. I love that it stays on for a long time, and its easy to create the look you are trying to achieve.

• MELanz By  MELanz
    07.16.16

Decent liner and excellent price

I've used this liner in the past, it is a good liner and I like the smudge tip for a smoky look!! I prefer a pencil liner honestly and a liquid pen for top lids

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.05.15

Love this eyeliner. Easy to apply and manage. Only downfall is that it starts to fade after a few hours.

• BBree1 By  BBree1
    11.19.15

Long lasting, smooth application. this is my favorite eyeliner

• brittaskd By  brittaskd
    09.02.15

I have been using this in black onyx for years. Hands down my favorite eyeliner, I won't use anything else.

• RJCooper By  RJCooper
    08.15.15

I have been using this type of eyeliner for years. I absolutely love the smooth application and it stays on all day long. I love that I don't have to sharpen it like a typical eye pencil.

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    08.12.15

Hold grail liner! This is perfect for a quick wing on the upper lid but I personally use it for the outside of my lower lash line, i lightly draw a line then fade out with the pad on the reverse end and it looks fabulous.

• MommaSholly06 By  MommaSholly06
    07.29.15

LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner!!!! I never buy any other kind, it works so great and I get such perfectly straight lines with it every single time. And with the sponge on the other end it is great for smudging and little mistakes into the perfect smokey eye!

• hazelnut75 By  hazelnut75
    03.24.15

goes on smooth, does not smudge, its a good eyeliner, also i like that they have different shades available, its really easy to use.

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    03.10.15

I love this eyeliner.It goes on smooth and easy and it lasts all day.Love it.

• bjudge6383 By  bjudge6383
    02.27.15

This is my go to eyeliner. It is long lasting & has a smudger on the other end.