Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This is a great tool for lining eyes. It is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day.

• cds900 cds900
    05.15.13

The brown color was more of a red in color after a half day of wearing it. The brown color faded away.

Video Reviews

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34

Easy to Apply

I love how easy it is to apply this eyeliner to my upper and lower lash line, its so easy to apply and lasts throughout the day

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34

Easy to Apply

• aubs78 By  aubs78

My Go-To eyeliner

I have been using this for years now. It is good for a dark outline without being too dark on fair skin tone. It works great but does need a touch-up if wanting to go out on the town at night after wearing all day. Smooth and not sharp unless wanted so it doesn't poke you in the eye, soft too unlike a pencil liner. I love the blending sponge at the end.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Great pencil eyeliner

This is the only eyeliner I use. The liner lasts for most of the day. The eyeliner is soft and easily glides on. Its easy to take off with makeup remover. It also has a sponge tip applicator to create a smoky eye look. I love that it stays on for a long time, and its easy to create the look you are trying to achieve.

• MELanz By  MELanz
    07.16.16

Decent liner and excellent price

I've used this liner in the past, it is a good liner and I like the smudge tip for a smoky look!! I prefer a pencil liner honestly and a liquid pen for top lids

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.05.15

Love this eyeliner. Easy to apply and manage. Only downfall is that it starts to fade after a few hours.

• BBree1 By  BBree1
    11.19.15

Long lasting, smooth application. this is my favorite eyeliner

• brittaskd By  brittaskd
    09.02.15

I have been using this in black onyx for years. Hands down my favorite eyeliner, I won't use anything else.

• RJCooper By  RJCooper
    08.15.15

I have been using this type of eyeliner for years. I absolutely love the smooth application and it stays on all day long. I love that I don't have to sharpen it like a typical eye pencil.

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    08.12.15

Hold grail liner! This is perfect for a quick wing on the upper lid but I personally use it for the outside of my lower lash line, i lightly draw a line then fade out with the pad on the reverse end and it looks fabulous.